Hello everyone, I'm scheduled to have my breast implants removed. We decided to get a lift at the same time as explant but unfortunately due to my partner being off work for his own surgery, we can't get finance for the amount needed to explant and lift. 

At the time of I consulted with a surgeon I was breastfeeding and the second time I was almost finished weaning. So since stopping and having my milk dry up, my breasts have changed again! 

I just wanted some opinions on whether or not I could get away without lifting? Will they look ok without it? 

I was a B cup before implants and a DD now with silicone subglandular implants. I'm worried about significant sagging and loose skin especially after having and feeding 3 children since getting the implants. 

I don't want to have to cancel the date because of painful contracture, these things need to come out.. but I don't want to go ahead and explant only if I'll need to pay and go under for surgery again to lift if I end up looking a mess. 

Anyway, I would appreciate some input. Thank you!

20180915_172409.jpg

You should not have consulted whilst stil breastfeeding. I think whether or not you get a lift is going to depend on what you will be happy with. Personally I think you may need a lift. There’s a section on this site where you can post this question to surgeons and they can tell you their opinion. I think that would be a very valuable resource to use. 

If you have the funds i would seek another consult as you mentioned that your breasts had changed since your milk dried up and looking at your pictures i think you would be borderline lift, i do sympathize with you and the cc  and wanting to have them out as it must be uncomfortable but better to know if you will need a lift rather than having the explant surgery only to find out that you should have had the lift as well