Circuit Arm Excercises for Dual Plane Anatomical

Hey girls, I’m recently back at the gym! ??

Im building my own low weight circuit and am having trouble coming up with some arm excercises to slim them down and tone.

i need to be wary of my implant type and don’t want them to move out of place. Can anyone recommend which machines I could use with low weights? And also what dumbbell excercises are good. I have been using the ropes but my gym is small and it seems to be annoying for people to jump over me when I’m doing this. ?

Hi hun if your gym has dumbbells you  could try dumbbell skull crushers for triceps or a light witght barbell,  for shoulders you can try an upright row with a bar or dumbbell and rotator raise ( like a side raise but when your arms are parallel to your shoulders lift hands up wrists over elbows) and bicep curls or hammer curls start off with 3 sets of 15 and when that gets easy up your weight. I also do a dumbbell row for my back , if you google the above named exercises you can click on the image tab and see the how to do pics. Heres a couple of pics of the rotator rsise and dumbbell row. 

I have anatomicals and all these are fine to do . Hope this helps ?

Screenshot_2018-09-25-22-13-27.png

Screenshot_2018-09-25-22-19-03.png

Screenshot_2018-09-25-22-21-39.png

RE arms, you would need to focus on your triceps, biceps and deltoids. Any time that you use free weights or weighted machines, you should always engage your core first. This will help with maintaining your abs and back but it will also assist you with good balance to ensure your form is correct. A good PT should work with you to put together a safe programme for your body goals.

On 9/26/2018 at 12:24 AM, I HaveBoobs said:

Hi hun if your gym has dumbbells you  could try dumbbell skull crushers for triceps or a light witght barbell,  for shoulders you can try an upright row with a bar or dumbbell and rotator raise ( like a side raise but when your arms are parallel to your shoulders lift hands up wrists over elbows) and bicep curls or hammer curls start off with 3 sets of 15 and when that gets easy up your weight. I also do a dumbbell row for my back , if you google the above named exercises you can click on the image tab and see the how to do pics. Heres a couple of pics of the rotator rsise and dumbbell row. 

I have anatomicals and all these are fine to do . Hope this helps ?

Screenshot_2018-09-25-22-13-27.png

Screenshot_2018-09-25-22-19-03.png

Screenshot_2018-09-25-22-21-39.png

Wow thank you this I super helpful!