‘Cheap’ v normally priced BA

Hi Ladies,

I am wondering how places like AUstralian Cosmetic Clinics can offer their BAs at half the price of other surgeons.

So the deal with ACC is $5k. Surgeon is cosmetic not plastic so a difference here but I thought other costs would be the same -

Day Hospital

Anaesethia

Nursing staff etc

Is their other differences I am not thinking about? 

Fyi I am thinking of going with Ian Chinsee (Miami day hospital through ACC)

Thanks very much! X

7 hours ago, Kcgb said:

Hi Ladies,

I am wondering how places like AUstralian Cosmetic Clinics can offer their BAs at half the price of other surgeons.

So the deal with ACC is $5k. Surgeon is cosmetic not plastic so a difference here but I thought other costs would be the same -

Day Hospital

Anaesethia

Nursing staff etc

Is their other differences I am not thinking about? 

Fyi I am thinking of going with Ian Chinsee (Miami day hospital through ACC)

Thanks very much! X

Hey hun... the difference is as you state "cosmetic sugeon" as opposed to a qualified, skilled and trained plastic surgeon. A cosmetic surgeon is literally a GP with a scalpel and you get what you pay for. The majority of girls who have problems have primarily been to cosmetic surgeons (disclaimer - some also have problems after plastic surgeons, nothing is perfect, but things are less likely to go wrong when you go with a reputable plastic surgeon).

This is surgery and it is your body - don't go cheap, if you don't have the $$, save a bit longer and choose a good plastic surgeon xo

A lot of these cosmetic centre's have franchises in other state's,  citys ect and they will have a deal with the implant company where they can buy the implants at a discounted price if they do so many BAs per quota, they may also have an affiliation with a certin hospital and anesthesiologist so this is why they are able to offer their services for a lesser rate than say an independent surgeon, plus its also the fact that they are a cosmetic surgeon and not a plastic surgeon which also means they cannot perform more complex surgeries like breast lifts or correction of tuberous breasts as they just don't have the experience or qualifications. Me personally i would be doing a little more research and looking into consulting with a plastic surgeon 

• 1 month later...

I had my BA with Aus Cosmetic Clinics in Sydney a year ago and the cost was fully inclusive.

I had no complications from my surgery at all low pain really easy recovery very little scaring. Cosmetically though I am a cup size smaller than the size I told them I wanted but they do make it clear they can’t 100% guarantee the cup. As well I find it kind of odd they only give a bandage strap type thing to wear on top of the boobs then compression garment given a week post op. The gap between my breasts is a lot larger than I would like and I can’t help but wonder if that is part of the reason why. 

And overall it very much felt like a production line for a boob factory going step by step quickly as possible. Nurse was bordering on rude the amount of times she kept asking how much longer till I would be picked up they needed the space for others getting out of surgery. But had they not been unorganised enough to move my appointment to 2 hours earlier and only tell me the day before surgery then my housemate would have been able to change shifts and got there as soon as surgery was done.