800 cc implants still sitting high

Hi Girls,

I am now 1 month post op and have 800cc HP mentor implants under the muscle. They are still sitting quite high on my chest. Im hoping they will drop a lot more and start filling out the bottom of my breast. Do the larger implants take longer to drop? I have been massaging everyday and have noticed some difference but maybe im just being impatient. 

They will drop just give it time, you are still very early in your recovery,  remember you have just had a foreign object shoved under your very tight chest muscles and like any injury they contract and swell to restrict movement to prevent further injury it takes around 6-8 weeks for this swelling and muscle tightness to settle then your tissues and muscles will relax/stretch and the implant will start to settle into postition, also the tighter your chest muscles were before your op the longer it will take for them to relax. *Months* process not weeks, be patient it will happen ?