Well i can't believe it's been 12 months  (1 year today ) that i had my breast augmentation,  its been a roller-coaster of emotions during the recovery from omg they are huge to i should have gone bigger to they look different from each other , one is dropping faster,  I'm not sure i like them or the shape to I'm starting to like them and now finally at 1 yr po i can say i love them, i still have days when i look at them and say my left one looks bigger and sits a little lower  but they are 100 times better than what i started with. 

Ladies we are our own worst critics and it really dose take a year to see your final results and i believe that i may still have some changes to come given not significant changes but more subtle, trust the process the changes are amazing to see so take weekly photos . For my gallery friends my 1 yr pics are up. 

Great post, very well said. Thank you for the heads up for what I’m going to experience and I’ll try not to stress out for a whole year until the final results 😅

You’re right though, we are our own worst critics and although boobs are not symmetrically perfect, it’s better than what we had before! 

Wow! It truly has flown! I know how you feel about not liking the look of them. I feel I went too big and need a revision, I have a lot of lifting of the skin on the sternum and barely visible gap. I don’t like that I don’t like them! I love the size , I just feel like they are Siamese twins rather than sisters, so I may be in surgery again around the same time I was last year 😩

8 hours ago, Stemschicky said:

Wow! It truly has flown! I know how you feel about not liking the look of them. I feel I went too big and need a revision, I have a lot of lifting of the skin on the sternum and barely visible gap. I don’t like that I don’t like them! I love the size , I just feel like they are Siamese twins rather than sisters, so I may be in surgery again around the same time I was last year 😩

Oh hey hun, sorry to hear that. Have you booked your revision surgery? Let us know so we can keep you in our thoughts. We've all been on this journey together, take care xo

19 hours ago, Stemschicky said:

Oh no hun, and i was just thinking about you the other day and poped over to your profile to see your pics again, i think they looked great  then do you have any recent ones. Have you spoken to Sam, what dose he suggest and what size did you get again was it the 545 , i got the 440 and sometimes wish I'd gone the 495 😅 . The skin lifting in the cleavage area sounds like symastia i hope its not,  if you wind up in surgery again is any of it covered by him 

4 hours ago, I HaveBoobs said:

Oh no hun, and i was just thinking about you the other day and poped over to your profile to see your pics again, i think they looked great  then do you have any recent ones. Have you spoken to Sam, what dose he suggest and what size did you get again was it the 545 , i got the 440 and sometimes wish I'd gone the 495 😅 . The skin lifting in the cleavage area sounds like symastia i hope its not,  if you wind up in surgery again is any of it covered by him 

Hey! I went with 495, I love the size but I think they are a tad too wide for my size. I see Sam on Monday to discuss it. I’ll keep you’s updated. I’m not exactly sure what’s covered, but Jo said that he likes to make sure his patients are happy so fingers crossed. I’ll take some photos and upload them. When I look at my first few photos I can see they were very close together. I was hopeful they would stay like that but unfortunately with the drop and fluff they just got closer and lifted the skin. I’d really love to wear a bikini top or low cut top, but I can’t because I know there is no cleavage and just a bridge of skin between them 😭 it kind of looks like bread rolls before you pull them apart 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Definitely looks like symmastia to me 🙁 possibly due to implant size. Do you remember you BWD measurements? How far post op did it begin to happen?

I can’t remember what my bw measurements were, I’m sure I’ve put It in here somewhere. I noticed it almost immediately but it was put down to swelling at first, but you can see in the 2 weeks photo it starting  to lift

Symmastia that occurs such a short time after surgery is most likely due to surgical error. I really hope your surgeon is helpful fixing the issue and you’re not left too much out of pocket. 

1 hour ago, Jugs said:

Symmastia that occurs such a short time after surgery is most likely due to surgical error. I really hope your surgeon is helpful fixing the issue and you’re not left too much out of pocket. 

Yeah, my worry is that from everything I’ve read, symmastia is really hard to repair, and the success rate is not great. I’m worried about spending more money and it doesn’t work (as well as time off etc etc ) so disappointed 😢. It may end up being a case of just having to live with it and keep them covered up completely which kind of annoys me too

Wait and see what happens on Monday. It’s hard, but don’t think about what ‘might’ happen. Fingers crossed your surgeon is understanding and confident in fixing your boobs. 

@Stemschicky Oh no, and yes i can see what you mean it does look like symastia,  i hope Sam can give yiu some answers,  i wouldn't be happy  with that result either ,  we spent a lot of mobey on our perfect set of boobs so you wouldn't want to have to keep them covered up

I know this is an old thread but would love to know the outcome from your symmastia. I had revision surgery with Sam 5 weeks ago & am pretty sure I have symmastia. I phoned Sam last week who told me it’s possibly just swelling & to wait 3-6 months. I’m pretty sure this won’t get any better, it seems to be getting worse if anything. I think he’s over dissected when he cut the muscle as the implants are pretty much touching. In sure what to do from here. So disappointed atm! 

On 12/1/2018 at 10:57 PM, Paddy0351 said:

I know this is an old thread but would love to know the outcome from your symmastia. I had revision surgery with Sam 5 weeks ago & am pretty sure I have symmastia. I phoned Sam last week who told me it’s possibly just swelling & to wait 3-6 months. I’m pretty sure this won’t get any better, it seems to be getting worse if anything. I think he’s over dissected when he cut the muscle as the implants are pretty much touching. In sure what to do from here. So disappointed atm! 

I went to my appt but not having much luck, I questioned the quote as it was not what was discussed while there, they want to charge me full price for the new size implants ($10k) rather than just the actual implant cost. I haven’t heard back from them in over a week, and also previous emails after that appt were very, shall we say abrupt, one word replies. I’m not at all impressed with the complete 360 in their attitude now that something has gone wrong. If I was you I would definitely get a second opinion as I was told in the first few weeks it was most likely swelling, in the meantime my skin completely lifted from my sternum and he still said when I went back for a checkup that he didn’t think it was symmastia. I can actually feel the implants touching if I lay on my side, I have no gap and there is like a bridge of lifted skin between them. I am so disappointed with the whole thing, I think I will end up removing them altogether and not even getting more in. I was so happy with the whole thing in the beginning, I love the size of them, the initial surgery and recovery was great, but I definitely feel let down by the way this is panning out, it hasn’t really been a positive experience. I’m going to be doing some research into other surgeons websites and see if they state anything about revisions, maybe this was a red flag I missed from the very beginning, or maybe it’s common practice for them all not to make it accessible to cover their own butts.