Wheat pack?

8 hours ago, JD* said:

Ok I'll get this one because I really don't want to apply cold plastic pack on my boobs! I rather be somewhat comforted by material haha. Plus it seems to be long enough to drape over my boobs..maybe. ?

Yep 11 days left! Have been making payments today. ?

Hey hun... the heat pack will be great, but don't discount the ice/cold pack, soft gel type that @I HaveBoobs suggested. I didn't need them, but lots of girls find them awesome for the swelling and it helps in easing the pain/swelling in the first few days.

You don't need a lot for hospital, it's more when you get home that you need to be prepared. 

You must be so excited being this close to Boobie-Day :D:D

@sabP I don’t know whether to buy it as I’d hate to waste my money on something I may not use. 

I’m becoming nervous the more I think about it. Paid everything today except the hospital which I’ll pay tomorrow, so I’m having a major reality check now that the fees have been paid! 

11 hours ago, JD* said:

@sabP I don’t know whether to buy it as I’d hate to waste my money on something I may not use. 

I’m becoming nervous the more I think about it. Paid everything today except the hospital which I’ll pay tomorrow, so I’m having a major reality check now that the fees have been paid! 

Fair enough and I didn't need them :)

Last minute nerves kicking in - that's normal. You will be absolutely fine and hopefully start getting excited again. Before you know it, surgery day will arrive, you'll fall asleep, wake up with new boobs and the nerves will have long disappeared!! :D xo

Oh wow 10 days @JD* that has come around really fast. I know its easy for us to say but try not to stress to much its like what @sabP said  on surgery day you'll be all excited,  then nervous then you get to go have a good sleep cos the last two nights before you probably wont sleep well ( i know i didn't ) but then you'll wake up with big boobies ?

@I HaveBoobs Sure has! Been a rocky journey but I’m nearly there! I’ll try not to stress but you know what I’m like ?? BUT I’ll try not to! It’s hard to distract myself when I’m not a busy person in general. 

Have to leave for the hospital after 6 for my 7am admission, so no doubt I’ll be knackered all weekend!

YES to big b?bies!! ?