I've been contemplating having a BA for a few years now, especially after losing weight and seeing my breasts slightly sag. 

I don't think I need a full lift since I had small boobs to begin with, I only want to move my nipples upwards and a bit over, and then adding implants to round out the shape and give me fullness. 

Has anyone else had a procedure like this where it's just a nipple lift and implants, not a full lift, and in Australia. I live in Melbourne but wouldn't mind traveling too much if it means the best results and prices that aren't outrageous.

3 hours ago, giana said:

I've been contemplating having a BA for a few years now, especially after losing weight and seeing my breasts slightly sag. 

I don't think I need a full lift since I had small boobs to begin with, I only want to move my nipples upwards and a bit over, and then adding implants to round out the shape and give me fullness. 

Has anyone else had a procedure like this where it's just a nipple lift and implants, not a full lift, and in Australia. I live in Melbourne but wouldn't mind traveling too much if it means the best results and prices that aren't outrageous.

Hey @giana - welcome to the forum :) Your best bet would be to have a couple of consultations with a Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options. You may or may not need a lift and they are the experts who can advise you on whether you do or not. I had small boobs and nipples a bit low, but I didn't need a lift and the implants made my nipples more central. You can also look at the find a surgeon section on the forum and have a look at their work. You can also search through the threads of the forum for girls who have had lifts and for recommendations for the best surgeon in Melbourne or elsewhere.

Good luck with your research and choosing  surgeon. There will also be a 2019 roll call thread and you'll find a lot of support from girls looking into surgery and of course those of us that have been through it will also help with any other questions you may have xo