I just wanted to report that I have now lost 61kgs and am only 2.1kgs off the goal weight I set myself. Having weight loss surgery was the best thing I've ever done for myself. I just couldn't Lose the weight without help or worse would yoyo the exact same 2kgs. 

I have 2 x consults the first in late February and the other early March. I'm wanting 360 body lift, thigh lift with lipo, breast lift and replacement of implants. While happy now having the plastic surgery part of it done will really complete my transformation. 

It feels amazing to be able to do things I couldn't do before such as spend a day walking around the zoo and I absolutely love that I can not only walk into any shop I want but can wear clothes I want to actually wear and not just wear something because it's the least ugly thing big enough to fit me. 

9 minutes ago, Moderator said:

wow Cupcake, that is so amazing. Well done.
Who are you consulting with?

Dr Robert Love for the 360 body lift, thighs and possibly arms. Dr Tony Connell for boobs - he did my revision after another Perth plastic surgeon gave me terrible results, I suffered complications and he denied anything was wrong. I don't think I trust anyone else to do my lift or replacement of implants especially since I've experienced how it can go wrong even with a plastic surgeon. 

14 hours ago, Cupcake85 said:

Dr Robert Love for the 360 body lift, thighs and possibly arms. Dr Tony Connell for boobs - he did my revision after another Perth plastic surgeon gave me terrible results, I suffered complications and he denied anything was wrong. I don't think I trust anyone else to do my lift or replacement of implants especially since I've experienced how it can go wrong even with a plastic surgeon. 

thats awful sorry to hear about your experience with your breasts the first time around.

I hope it is not the same surgeon others are having complications with. 

On 2/5/2019 at 9:41 PM, I HaveBoobs said:

Wow how amazing, and congratulations ?? you must be feeling great to be so close to your goal weight, i wish you look with your consults on the body lift and lipo and breast revision,  will you be doing the body lift and lipo first then the boobs. 

I will be doing the body lift and boobs at the same time. If same to also do thighs I will but if not they will have to wait for another time. 

On 2/5/2019 at 7:22 AM, Moderator said:

thats awful sorry to hear about your experience with your breasts the first time around.

I hope it is not the same surgeon others are having complications with. 

No it's not with him. The surgeon I had a bad experience with is now retired.