Sign in to follow this  
TheFox

Thinking of vaser lipo at cosmos

Im thinking about getting vaser lipo on my lower tummy at cosmos clinic with Dr Joseph Ajaka. I have seen some really amazing results on his instagram page of people who i would have thought for sure would need a tummy tuck but they amount of skin tightening they got from the vaser was amazing.

I have very little fat on my abdomen but some loose skin just below my belly button from having kids.

Has anyone had vaser at cosmos and how did it go with recovery and also skin tightening.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BscluzAnDeJ/

OMG I just came in to post a topic about this but with Dr Mitchell Kim at the Cosmos on the Gold Coast.  Did you end up getting it done? I have my consult with Dr Kim in 1 month.  I just want a waist like Kim Kardashian so basically every fat cell from my nipple to hip bones gone 🤣

4 hours ago, donatella said:

OMG I just came in to post a topic about this but with Dr Mitchell Kim at the Cosmos on the Gold Coast.  Did you end up getting it done? I have my consult with Dr Kim in 1 month.  I just want a waist like Kim Kardashian so basically every fat cell from my nipple to hip bones gone 🤣

Hey Donatella,

You bet I did :) I had just my lower tummy done with the JPlasma for tightening and I am really happy.

Dr Ajaka and Dr Fasceetti both did it at the same time. I had drains for about a week which was really the worst part about it because they arent the bulb drains like you have with breast or tummy tuck, they literally just leak freely out. Its worth it though as it does help with the swelling.

Really happy with my results and would 100% recommend cosmos. I mainly did it for the tightening because i had some lose skin from pregnancy but not enough for a tummy tuck or a mini tuck. Oh also, I got 40ml fat graft above my belly button as I had a depression there which they filled up and helped the sad appearance of the belly button.

I have my before and after pics on a USB, ill dig them out and post it for you. Its funny, everyone thinks I went and got a BBL. Tummy lipo really can change your silhouette 

17 hours ago, TheFox said:

Hey Donatella,

You bet I did I had just my lower tummy done with the JPlasma for tightening and I am really happy.

Dr Ajaka and Dr Fasceetti both did it at the same time. I had drains for about a week which was really the worst part about it because they arent the bulb drains like you have with breast or tummy tuck, they literally just leak freely out. Its worth it though as it does help with the swelling.

Really happy with my results and would 100% recommend cosmos. I mainly did it for the tightening because i had some lose skin from pregnancy but not enough for a tummy tuck or a mini tuck. Oh also, I got 40ml fat graft above my belly button as I had a depression there which they filled up and helped the sad appearance of the belly button.

I have my before and after pics on a USB, ill dig them out and post it for you. Its funny, everyone thinks I went and got a BBL. Tummy lipo really can change your silhouette 

AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!  yes I have heard so many good things about Dr Ajaka but I cannot be bothered to fly to Sydney when the Gold Coast is down the road and Dr Kims work looks good too.  I REALLY want a small waist, do not need a BBL, just want the fat around my mid gone. would love to see pics!!!