Hello everyone, 

So a few years back I had my first rhinoplasty and it didn't turn out at all how I wanted but anyways that was the past and a whole other story!

I have recently attended two consults for Dr Nettle and Dr Marcells, I need a doctor who is no stranger to revision rhinoplasty and is confident in performing surgery. Does anyone have any advice or experience they are able to provide me with? I'm pretty set on Dr Nettle as he was very realistic with what he could and couldn't do with my nose and I think he gave me something that really was suited to my face in the photoshopped images he provided me with at the consult. But I'm just a bit nervous going under the knife again as the price of these surgeries are quite expensive I want to feel as though I am making the right choice.

If anyone could share their stories and advice please do I would love to know!

• 4 weeks later...

Dr Marcell's is very slow in the OT, he takes his time in the OT, very precious with his  surgical incisions.

Look at both surgeon online reviews and who you feel comfortable with, I would go back and honestly ask. I'm thinking of you to the other person tell me the pros and cons, if they want your business I'm pretty sure they would sale themselves.

I've asked the exact question and they do intend to discuss.

All the best

• 3 months later...
On 3/29/2019 at 12:44 AM, Ambi Molinas said:

Hello everyone, 

So a few years back I had my first rhinoplasty and it didn't turn out at all how I wanted but anyways that was the past and a whole other story!

I have recently attended two consults for Dr Nettle and Dr Marcells, I need a doctor who is no stranger to revision rhinoplasty and is confident in performing surgery. Does anyone have any advice or experience they are able to provide me with? I'm pretty set on Dr Nettle as he was very realistic with what he could and couldn't do with my nose and I think he gave me something that really was suited to my face in the photoshopped images he provided me with at the consult. But I'm just a bit nervous going under the knife again as the price of these surgeries are quite expensive I want to feel as though I am making the right choice.

If anyone could share their stories and advice please do I would love to know!

Thanks  

Hello- how did you go? Who did you decide on? 

I’ve had an appointment with Dr Zacharia and I thought he was great thou I’m concerned about all the bad reviews. 

I have contacted Marcells and Nettle for an appointment. Not sure if it’s worth seeing both.  Can any one recommend who is the best nose doctor/rhinoplasty. 

I’m from Melbourne but found the surgeons are better in Sydney. 

Many advice/recommendations would really be appreciated. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/20/2019 at 8:51 PM, Kat2019 said:

Hello- how did you go? Who did you decide on? 

I’ve had an appointment with Dr Zacharia and I thought he was great thou I’m concerned about all the bad reviews. 

I have contacted Marcells and Nettle for an appointment. Not sure if it’s worth seeing both.  Can any one recommend who is the best nose doctor/rhinoplasty. 

I’m from Melbourne but found the surgeons are better in Sydney. 

Many advice/recommendations would really be appreciated. 

Hi there!

What did Dr Zacharia quote you if you don't mind me asking? Very keen to see him.