Liposculpture put into breasts

Is that recommended due to the risk of damaging your current implants during the fat grafting process?

Why did he think fat grafting would be better rather than an implant?

My understanding is that implants are more predictable than fat and fat grafting is a good adjunct in small amounts to disguise or conceal small defects in the breast or chest wall - very few surgeons use it for size

• 2 weeks later...

He did it due to the weight of fat over a larger implant.

I got the added bonus of liposculpture so a mini mummy make over. I had it done today 1/3 of the 450cc implants will be lost due to water. I will attach some pics.

I'm glad I did it this way, less invasive and less painful and less long term probs with my back. I retained my 470cc implants and also had some natural breast tissue 

20190418_161651.jpg

20190418_161634.jpg

20190418_161554.jpg

On 4/18/2019 at 6:52 PM, Loz89 said:

He did it due to the weight of fat over a larger implant.

I got the added bonus of liposculpture so a mini mummy make over. I had it done today 1/3 of the 450cc implants will be lost due to water. I will attach some pics.

I'm glad I did it this way, less invasive and less painful and less long term probs with my back. I retained my 470cc implants and also had some natural breast tissue 

20190418_161651.jpg

20190418_161634.jpg

20190418_161554.jpg

Wow they look huge and amazing . Would love to see how great they drop and fluff

• 1 year later...

fat transfer to breast is a great option but look into surgeons in the USA such as dr Edward Bednar . I don't think Australia is nearly as advanced in fat transfer to breast. I'd personally would never get implants. but you can't achieve that fake look with fat transfer, just to keep in mind, if that's what you are after.