Newbie Wanting Boobie!!

canda

Hi Guys..

So I've been visiting this site for a while and silently following your journeys (yes it's quite stalkerish of me! :cool:) and thought it's about time I started to post as I'm getting closer to making my final decision. The shared stories have really helped in reinforcing my wanting this procedure. Being a mother of two lil girls.. and ending up with empty shells where my boobs used to be there is nothing worse than feeling guilty for wanting something that can cost upto $15k where this is one years' worth of school fees!!! Anyway I'm over that now.. thanks to you guys :D

So.. my boobs are not the only prob.. my tummy is a huge issue! I ballooned up with my pregnancies and gained upwards of 35kg started at 55kg and ended at 90kg! So now.. my tummy is a wrinkly mess.. I soo want to iron it out!!! if I was to post a pic of my belly you'd think it belongs to an 80 year old and not a 27yr old :( meh! Anyway.. I lost all of the weight (took 2 years) and I am left with no boobs (gone from a D to an inverted A.. haha as in they are scooped inwards!!!!) and a wrinkly mess.. this kinda interferes with sex life.. who'd want to get it on with the above described?!?! My husband has not seen me naked since the birth of our first dd. So my question to you guys would be, would you do both at the same time? What is the decider between a mini TT and a total TT? I'm also really worried about the pinched skin at the ends of scar that you guys have mentioned and the other would be Furry Brazilian (can't stop giggling about the name) vs Normal Silicone? and THE OTHER.. under muscle or over the muscle? I am booking a consult with Dr Ben Norris in Sydney.. anyone had him for either op? :confused:

THANKS GIRLS/Guys xx

Hi canda, I was having a tummy tuck and BA together but now have decided to do them separately. I am putting off the tummy tuck for a few years when my kids will be older. I also wasn't keen for the pain from 2 areas at the same time but it is very common to get both together.

I will eventually have a full tummy tuck, I have quite a lot of wrinkly skin and as I saw from my PS, if you pull the skin downward, you can see that it all needs to be pulled down all the way around to my hip bones to get the area completely flat and rid of the skin. I think a mini tuck only works if you have very little wrinkly skin to remove and it is mainly a muscle repair issue.

With implants, do a lot of research. Lots of girls here have the brazilians but you need to find a surgeon who has lots of experience using them. The need to be placed exactly right the first time as they don't move. They also take around a year to soften if that is an issue for you. Going over muscle will give you more of a fake look whereas under will look more natural.

I have not heard of that PS, I am going with Dr Tim Papadopoulos in Sydney.

Good luck!

Welcome Canda :)

While i cant help you with the TT side of things, i am booked in for my BA with Furry Brazilian implants next month! Platinum is right in saying do a lot of research - there are many benefits to the brazilians implants but it is important to realise how they work and chose a surgeon who is experienced and competent with them as they are more complicated to place as they stay exactly where they are put! in regards to size/profile/ under or over, it is best to have some consult and get an idea of what will fit and what will get you the look you are after. As much as we can guess and speculate on this a surgeon will know what is best!

Good luck - you have come to the right place :)

x

Make sure that after you decide what procedures you want to have carried out, that you fully qualify all surgeons that you meet. Have a few consultations at different surgeries. Do back ground checks to see if there have been any complications or negligence. If you need help then I have a simple guide here to give you some grounding HERE

Hi canda, I was having a tummy tuck and BA together but now have decided to do them separately. I am putting off the tummy tuck for a few years when my kids will be older. I also wasn't keen for the pain from 2 areas at the same time but it is very common to get both together.

I will eventually have a full tummy tuck, I have quite a lot of wrinkly skin and as I saw from my PS, if you pull the skin downward, you can see that it all needs to be pulled down all the way around to my hip bones to get the area completely flat and rid of the skin. I think a mini tuck only works if you have very little wrinkly skin to remove and it is mainly a muscle repair issue.

With implants, do a lot of research. Lots of girls here have the brazilians but you need to find a surgeon who has lots of experience using them. The need to be placed exactly right the first time as they don't move. They also take around a year to soften if that is an issue for you. Going over muscle will give you more of a fake look whereas under will look more natural.

I have not heard of that PS, I am going with Dr Tim Papadopoulos in Sydney.

Good luck!

To be very honest, The reason these two proceedures are normally done together is due to the fact of recovery, Why would you want to go through 2 surgeries at different times and have to recover twice when you can have both done at the same time and the recovery.

Welcome Canda!

I have 3 kiddies and my tummy is a wrinkly mess too (all skin, no fat overhang from a very large twin pregnancy). I'm getting my BA done first to see how I cope with caring for the kids during recovery, and then will probably schedule a TT for the end of next year.

How old are your little ones? I think this will really determine whether you can cope with them if you have both procedures at once..

Your surgeon will advise you whether a full or mini TT is appropriate. As for the puckering at the end of the scar - it is a real possibility, depending on your incision type and existing tissue. They do improve dramatically over the first twelve months or so. I would gladly trade a big ass scar with slightly wrinkled ends for the mess of skin I have right now :)

Good luck with your journey and keep us posted xx

Hi guys :)

Thank you all for your responses!! (gets me excited :D) Louise22.. I'm thinking of basically going back to what I used to be pre-pregnancy which is a 32C but I guess it depends on how much I've stretched over the years.. I don't want them to be overly big as I'm quite small in stature and I don't want many people to notice (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I'm mainly doing it for me and hubby!

Platinum, I know what you are saying with recovery.. I bounced back pretty quickly with both of my C-sections but I'm pretty sure TT's are worse! The only thing that is putting me off I guess is that me and hubby have yet to decide to put a cap on it and have no more kiddies.. I'll have the BA regardless but I wouldn't do the TT if he insists on more kids..(had a rushed & a bit heated convo bout it today and he doesn't like the fact that it may mean no more kiddies). Dr Tim is at Cosmeticulture right? I drive past there often and I've heard nothing but good things about him (and I've felt a Dr.Tim created boobie upclose and personal and tehy were perky and fantastic :)).. the reason I chose Dr Norris was on recommendation from a certain GP. Can't wait to hear how you go with your BA .. are you going for the furry Brazillians?

Lozz68.. your surgery is so close :eek: I'll be sure to do more research with the BA since I only heard of them here even though I read the Cosmetic Surgery magazine religiously!! Would love to see your results and hear about your recovery .. I'm sure you're soo excited!

JenJen... I'm 27 and have a 4 and 2 year old... and I SOOO AGREE with the scar over the wrinkle thing.. I'll probably get an out of character sexy tattoo over my scar anyway!!! Our stats are eerily similiar age.. size..weight..except i'm a tad shorter ..You only have 2 weeks to go.. you must be MEGA excited! (heck i'm excited for you and we haven't even met!!!) In all honesty I have yet to meet one person who has regretted their BA. (I'm a beauty therapist and trust me I see MANY) Best of luck with your surgery and keep us posted xx

I've decided on three consultations with three different PS.. is this PS overkill? Can I get this many referrals from the one GP? Haha or do I have to sneak around GP ville and squeezem out of them! I am dreading the bare-all thing though.. no one's seen me naked! Will keep you guys posted on dates and consult variations.. will be interesting to see what they recommend!

Yes Dr Tim is at Cosmetic Culture, I have often driven past it too and was one of my first thoughts to check out when I decided to go ahead with surgery.

Seeing 3 PS's is pretty normal and there should be no problems getting 3 referrals to different surgeons at the GP.

I found my c-section recoveries pretty good too but the TT incision is a lot bigger, I'm not really looking forward to it when I do have it, but it will sure be worth it to remove the wrinkly stretch marked skin! If there is a possibility of more kids for you I would definately wait for the TT, you don't want to have to go through that twice!

Dont worry about the having to get nude bit, its not that bad although I was very nervous before my first consult! If you go in to find out about the 2 procedures, you do need to take everything off. No I am not getting brazilians, I'm not even sure if Tim uses them as I didn't ask, I am getting Allergan Natrelle Inspira's.

Good luck with your journey!

Hehe thanks Canda! You do sound very excited :)

You shouldn't have a problem getting referrals for 3 surgeons. I think most GPs would be pleased that you're doing your homework. I'm going to be really anal when picking my TT surgeon - it's such a big scar, you want to get it as neat as possible..

xx