Jump to content

Drug Use After Boob Job


Recommended Posts

I just recently had a boob job, and I know i'll get judged for this, but are drugs and alcohol fine a few weeks post breast augmentation? like as long as youre not physically affecting the breast if you were drunk off your face hurting yourself which i obviously wouldnt do lol. did anyone experience doing either one post surgery and did it affect you?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your body is doing a lot of healing. I went back to work after having 2 weeks off, and that first week back at work really knocked me around. I didn't touch alcohol for a few weeks mainly because I wasn't craving it. At the moment, my advice to you is to make the best and healthiest choices to give your body a chance to heal. Maybe leave the alcohol and drugs for another month? Or as you said leave it for a couple of weeks but maybe go lightly with it first?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pink butterfly said:

Your body is doing a lot of healing. I went back to work after having 2 weeks off, and that first week back at work really knocked me around. I didn't touch alcohol for a few weeks mainly because I wasn't craving it. At the moment, my advice to you is to make the best and healthiest choices to give your body a chance to heal. Maybe leave the alcohol and drugs for another month? Or as you said leave it for a couple of weeks but maybe go lightly with it first?

really i'm literally 5 days post op moving shopping bags and everything, no pain whatsoever feel completely normal lol maybe its because i'm very fit idk. yeah maybe i should just take it easy. i guess everyone knows their own body best hey.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, s16m said:

really i'm literally 5 days post op moving shopping bags and everything, no pain whatsoever feel completely normal lol maybe its because i'm very fit idk. yeah maybe i should just take it easy. i guess everyone knows their own body best hey.

Did you get over the muscle? That is supposed to be a quicker and easier healing process than under the muscle which is what I had. I am a gym junkie + work as a domestic cleaner but even I found the healing process difficult. But I also find my body does not cope with anaesthesia so that would be an added factor in the healing too. As you say, every one is different with how their body copes with surgery + the healing process. It's great  you are feeling so good!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pink butterfly said:

Did you get over the muscle? That is supposed to be a quicker and easier healing process than under the muscle which is what I had. I am a gym junkie + work as a domestic cleaner but even I found the healing process difficult. But I also find my body does not cope with anaesthesia so that would be an added factor in the healing too. As you say, every one is different with how their body copes with surgery + the healing process. It's great  you are feeling so good!

nope I got under the muscle! i was an a cup sort of and they put 350ccs at this stage im only a full C (really hoping they'll get bigger tho:( ) maybe its because of the size of the implants that im healing very well. I'm only 20 too haha. what size did you get? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, s16m said:

nope I got under the muscle! i was an a cup sort of and they put 350ccs at this stage im only a full C (really hoping they'll get bigger tho:( ) maybe its because of the size of the implants that im healing very well. I'm only 20 too haha. what size did you get? 

I got 270cc high profile. That took me from a 10AA cup to a 10C cup. I got my implants at the age of 39...…….you have youth on your side with being 20 years old and healing more quickly. I have had my implants now for nearly 5 years and have no regrets.  :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll second the wait a few more weeks before you have a drink or a smoke (no judgment honestly ) but did you know that alcohol dilates  your blood vessels and thins the blood which can lead to a hematoma  (intern bleeding ) , i know you feel good at the moment and believe me when i say i did i had no pist op pain had full use of my arms ect ect, but you just had major surgery and your incisions are not yet healed,  ask yourself this question do you really want to risk $8-10 K you sust spent on your perfect set of boobs . Whats a few more weeks to allow your body the best chance to heal , and to add if your smoking pot (or be using something else ) but you are putting toxins i  your body while it is working very hsrd to repair the damage/trauma caused to it by having syrgery and it reduces the oxygen in your blood cells that is needed for new tissue growth. Not trying to preach just stating the facts ☺☺

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, pink butterfly said:

I got 270cc high profile. That took me from a 10AA cup to a 10C cup. I got my implants at the age of 39...…….you have youth on your side with being 20 years old and healing more quickly. I have had my implants now for nearly 5 years and have no regrets. 

Oh wow! It’s never too late to do something for yourself hehe were u smaller than a C cup at first and then it “dropped and fluffed” to a c ? 

23 hours ago, I HaveBoobs said:

I'll second the wait a few more weeks before you have a drink or a smoke (no judgment honestly ) but did you know that alcohol dilates  your blood vessels and thins the blood which can lead to a hematoma  (intern bleeding ) , i know you feel good at the moment and believe me when i say i did i had no pist op pain had full use of my arms ect ect, but you just had major surgery and your incisions are not yet healed,  ask yourself this question do you really want to risk $8-10 K you sust spent on your perfect set of boobs . Whats a few more weeks to allow your body the best chance to heal , and to add if your smoking pot (or be using something else ) but you are putting toxins i  your body while it is working very hsrd to repair the damage/trauma caused to it by having syrgery and it reduces the oxygen in your blood cells that is needed for new tissue growth. Not trying to preach just stating the facts ☺☺

Yeah I like to use Molly/MDMA sometimes but that makes the body heat up so I can’t reallg imagine that would be any good considering recent incisions obviously. That’s fine thanks for the honest advice, it’s just something you can’t really bring up to your doctor so you go get advice on forums haha! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...