Surgeon tells me Massage will help?

SweetEst

I Had an BA.....im happy with the size and I also got under the armpit incision,however my left breast turned out fine, my right breast however has a fold, the surgeon haas told me,to massage it as it will help the implant stretch my skin and told massage twice a day for a month to help shape and mould.....so ummmmmmmm just wondering if anyone else had this problem? Or if my surgeon stuffed up.........HELP PLEASE!

Sweetest

I know massaging really helps with the drop and fluff process so many this food is due to your breast not dropping and fluffing yet Nd therefore massage will help?

Otherwise, I'd keep an eye on it. It may be double bubble, or an issue with the pocket? I'm no expert but take your surgeons advise because it's his job and he knows what he's doing!

Keep us posted, hopefully it's just a stage of healing you're going through!

Its under my right breast, I told the surgeon that it looks like the implant has dropped out of place,when I massage the breast I can feel the implant,but he said i need to massage it upwards, so that the skin can stretch, he said my skin elasticity is different from each sector of the breast....my problem is, when I massage it I can see the implant going back into its right place,but gravity pulls so when I stand, of course the implant will pull back down......its still a litlle tender,im 7days pre op....my heart drops every time I look in the mirror now....im not sure if I should wait a month and see if this massage thing works.....or to start looking for a Dr to do revision!

Sweetest

Hi sweetest

I'm not sure, I've not heard of having to massage it upwards...is it lower than it should be do you think? Do you want to take a pic and post it as that will help us see what you mean. Its okay to be able to feel it. Is it falling forward? Is it like your boob then the implant underneath? This close to surgery he should take responsibility for a revision but try not to worry about that yet, massage and do what he says for now. 7 days is not all that long so try not to stress too much.....

I haven't have my ba yet but I think it is still too early to worry about bottoming out or other comlications, isn't it? I agree you should voice your concern to your ps as it is quite depressing to see the implant drop like that. Maybe after sometimes....it will go back to normal again.

My suggestion, take photos of your boobs everyday.... one, you can compare you improment, two, you can show your doctor with your photos if there is any problems.

Please keep us update with your recovery....hopefully everything will go well to you!!!

Thank you smalljoy and molros,

Molros I will post a pic uo in a couple of days once swelling has gone, I know its early days,but it just seems that the implant has been placed underneath my right breast, when I massage upwards the implant itself fills out my right breast but once I remove my hand and pressure is gone, the implant just slides back down and creates a fold......it jus doesnt seem right, but I will definitly get a pic up so you girls can tell me what you think.

Sweetest

Thank you,Its still early days guess its just depressing to see it that low,but im staying positive and taking pics sounds like a good idea especially if I need a revision.

Sweetest

I haven't have my ba yet but I think it is still too early to worry about bottoming out or other comlications, isn't it? I agree you should voice your concern to your ps as it is quite depressing to see the implant drop like that. Maybe after sometimes....it will go back to normal again.

My suggestion, take photos of your boobs everyday.... one, you can compare you improment, two, you can show your doctor with your photos if there is any problems.

Please keep us update with your recovery....hopefully everything will go well to you!!!

Sadly my surgeon is overseas, I had my surgery in Thailand, My surgeon is well known and had so many positive reviews, but now I wish I had it done in Australia.If I did a revision, I would definitly get it one in AUS!

Sweetest

Hi SweetEst,

I haven't had my BA as yet either but keep up the massaging and are you booked in to see your surgeon soon? Try not to stress out too much in the meantime.