JenJen's Sizing HELP - 5 days to go!!

JenJen

Hi girls! As many of you know, I'm 5 days away from my BA and I guess I'm just doing the normal last minute jitters thing and worrying about the size.

As you can see from my stats, I'm 175cm, 54 kg, size 8, 10A. I've pretty much decided on 315cc HP tear drop unders, but was offered the option of 360 as well.

I'm just now posting some full body shots in my pre-op album. I'd love for anyone and everyone to have a squizz and tell me what they think. I know that a lot of people that I've told have said to go for the bigger implants as I'm so tall therefore should be able to carry them. However, I'm all arms and legs and haven't got very much in the hip or booty department - I don't want to look top heavy or oddly proportioned.

**Please excuse my streaky bathroom mirror, gross stretchmarky jelly tummy (TT is next year!), and the fact that I had to stand on the bin to get a full length shot bahaha

Thanks so much girls, I so appreciate your advice and comments xx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi JenJen.Thanks:) I definetly think you could go with either. The 315's will easliy get you to to a C cup maybe more - the 360's D - DD cup. I'm 165cm 52kg - very small A cup. I haven't tried on proper sizers but was thinking - hoping around 350's. I don't think the 360s would look too top heavy or out of proportion at all on you. Did your surgeon have a preference on either size?

JenJen You have great figure!! I am deciding between these 2 sizes too, i was told by friends who have had BAs to try on sizers with white or light coloured tight fitting top, because light colours make your boobs look at their biggest. So if you are uncomfortable that you look too big in light top, go size smaller. I am going to go with sizer that doesn't look too top heavy in a favourite snug fitting white top I have got. I will try different sizes at Dr H's at my preop consult this Tuesday. i am going to wear my skinny jeans and boots on bottom half to get full effect. The padded bras I wear at the moment make me look like a big C cup, Dr H said. Having 360s would take me to about a D cup. Now I think that may look too big on me and am having second thoughts. As after looking at photos on this forum of girls who have gone 315 and under, I am very impressed with how great they look, very natural and perky! I am glad I am not the only one having problem deciding :confused: but it's a big call, cause once they're on, it's a damn lot of effort and expense to change them.

Hi JenJen.Thanks:) I definetly think you could go with either. The 315's will easliy get you to to a C cup maybe more - the 360's D - DD cup. I'm 165cm 52kg - very small A cup. I haven't tried on proper sizers but was thinking - hoping around 350's. I don't think the 360s would look too top heavy or out of proportion at all on you. Did your surgeon have a preference on either size?

Thanks katjs :)

My surgeon preferred the 315s. He said it would take me to a large C. But the general consensus of the Dr H girls on the forum is that he tends to underestimate a little. I have a feeling they will settle as a D. It's so hard when you see a dozen different girls with the exact same implant as you and they all have such different results!

JenJen You have great figure!! I am deciding between these 2 sizes too, i was told by friends who have had BAs to try on sizers with white or light coloured tight fitting top, because light colours make your boobs look at their biggest. So if you are uncomfortable that you look too big in light top, go size smaller. I am going to go with sizer that doesn't look too top heavy in a favourite snug fitting white top I have got. I will try different sizes at Dr H's at my preop consult this Tuesday. i am going to wear my skinny jeans and boots on bottom half to get full effect. The padded bras I wear at the moment make me look like a big C cup, Dr H said. Having 360s would take me to about a D cup. Now I think that may look too big on me and am having second thoughts. As after looking at photos on this forum of girls who have gone 315 and under, I am very impressed with how great they look, very natural and perky! I am glad I am not the only one having problem deciding :confused: but it's a big call, cause once they're on, it's a damn lot of effort and expense to change them.

Thanks bettywilma! It is such a big call..

I was actually a little uncomfortable with the look of the 360s in a dark top - so a light top would probably put me off completely. However I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't just the shock of seeing myself with boobs for the first time! (other than breastfeeding).

I too am interested in a perky, youthful look - not exactly natural, but definitely not big, fake look at me boobs :) I think it will be the 315s - the girls that have gotten them in the last few weeks have had brilliant results. I'm just a little taller :confused:

Jen Jen, I had a look at your body, which is really nice by the way, and I would go with the 315. I tried on them and the size smaller and thought the smaller ones were enough, and Dr. H said he thinks the 315s would be better as I'm tall as well, and have hips and booty.

Thanks Pixievibes!

Love hearing from a gal with similar stats :) I had a look at you pre-op shots - your pre-op boobs are such a great shape. You'll get a fabulous result! I wish I had your hips though - you're going to get a fab hourglass figure :D

I think Dr H has a pretty good eye for proportion. I should probably stick to his recommendation, though some girls do push for the next size up. Was just freaking out that I was being too conservative. I keep having dreams where I wake up after the op and they look exactly the same - just pre-op jitters, but unsettling nonetheless..

xx

JenJen Don't you wear padded bras normally? I can't go without them now, I feel I have no shape in clothes otherwise. Hopefully nobody will even notice that I have had BA as they are used to seeing me with bigger boobs any way! But I can't wait to fill out clothes that look stupid with a padded bra (tops and dresses that are a bit lower cut) But I'm like you, don't want to get boobs that look too massive in lower cut outfits! You must be so excited with only 5 days to go, I find I'm not sleeping near enough as I spend so much time on this forum.

JenJen Don't you wear padded bras normally? I can't go without them now, I feel I have no shape in clothes otherwise. Hopefully nobody will even notice that I have had BA as they are used to seeing me with bigger boobs any way! But I can't wait to fill out clothes that look stupid with a padded bra (tops and dresses that are a bit lower cut) But I'm like you, don't want to get boobs that look too massive in lower cut outfits! You must be so excited with only 5 days to go, I find I'm not sleeping near enough as I spend so much time on this forum.

I usually wear super duper padded bras - but I'm giving them up for the rest of the week so I can really feel/see the changes post op. I'm used to seeing my padded silhouette, so want to get a good last look at my flat chest while I can. I'm a stay at home mum, so it's not going to be too noticeable. If I'm out and about I'll just chuck on a hoodie or loose top so you can't really tell.

I know what you mean about lack of sleep. As soon as the kids are tucked up in bed, I'm straight on the forum! It's so addictive ;)

xx

How many consults did you have with Dr H? I had my initial one, and then I am going in this week for a quick 15 min appt with him. Girls on reception told me to get in earlier and try on sizers again before I see him. I think the only reason I keep thinking I may go with 360s is because Dr Scarlett and my hubby thought 390s looked good on me. But that may be just male opinion, as my hubby loves bigger boobs (but he says I should go with what I am more comfortable with, as I am the one living with them every day!) And I don't know if Dr Scarlett leans towards bigger implant sizes, as he definitely thought 390s looked best on me. I think Dr H is more conservative and I really respect his opinion. And as you said even Dr H seems to underestimate the final outcome sometimes, where an intended large C cup ends up a D cup or DD cup. But then girls on here say implants seem to measure bigger than natural boobs in bras but not actually look as big. Gees it's confusing :confused:

How many consults did you have with Dr H? I had my initial one, and then I am going in this week for a quick 15 min appt with him. Girls on reception told me to get in earlier and try on sizers again before I see him. I think the only reason I keep thinking I may go with 360s is because Dr Scarlett and my hubby thought 390s looked good on me. But that may be just male opinion, as my hubby loves bigger boobs (but he says I should go with what I am more comfortable with, as I am the one living with them every day!) And I don't know if Dr Scarlett leans towards bigger implant sizes, as he definitely thought 390s looked best on me. I think Dr H is more conservative and I really respect his opinion. And as you said even Dr H seems to underestimate the final outcome sometimes, where an intended large C cup ends up a D cup or DD cup. But then girls on here say implants seem to measure bigger than natural boobs in bras but not actually look as big. Gees it's confusing :confused:

I've only had the one consult with Dr H. With my measurements, these were the only two implants that would really be suitable. We both felt the 360s looked out of proportion.

I don't mind if they measure a D but look like a C. I'm just afraid to look like a D/DD and measure an E (or bigger)!! I'd topple over.

I have previously seen a couple of other PS's - these were a couple of years ago though, but they both suggested much larger than I was comfortable with. I think they were big boob enthusiasts :D I'd definitely go with your own opinion over a male's though - they all say bigger, bigger, bigger!

xx

Hi Jen,

I have sent a FR - I have similar stat's to you. 32, 176cm and 60kg and breast fed 4 babies. Before kids, I was a D, went upto an F

when I was feeding and now I'm a empty c? unsure actually. But because of my height I can easily pull off having a larger bust.

I'll be getting at least 450cc, hopefully 500cc.

Oh - and I'll be getting my tummy tuck done next year too! I'm planning on winter time, what about you?

Bussogirl x

hahaha E cup on me would freak me out, can't even imagine bra this big lol :) Some ladies on here look great with bigger sizes, but I don't think it would suit me. Dr H was very reassuring when he told me his patients are very happy with the size they end up with after surgery, and I think this is because he has a good eye for keeping everything in proportion and balanced :) I know you will make right decision on what is best size for you, and hopefully your booby dreams are better over the next few nights. xxxx

Hi jenjen, amazing figure by the way. I honestly think you should go with the 315's. I think the 360's will take you to an E or bigger. And may give you the about to topple over look. I have had not an ounce of regret for getting the 315's, they look huge on me compared to my pre op boobies.

I chose my size because of my active lifestyle and I also don't like unwanted attention. I did have a moment as Dr H was drawing on me when I asked if I should go the 360's and his response was 'these are the icing on the cake for you, you don't need big boobs to be hot' and I dare say he would say the same to you Jen. Just remember the reasons you are doing this.

Hi Jen,

I have sent a FR - I have similar stat's to you. 32, 176cm and 60kg and breast fed 4 babies. Before kids, I was a D, went upto an F

when I was feeding and now I'm a empty c? unsure actually. But because of my height I can easily pull off having a larger bust.

I'll be getting at least 450cc, hopefully 500cc.

Oh - and I'll be getting my tummy tuck done next year too! I'm planning on winter time, what about you?

Bussogirl x

Thanks Bussogirl :)

Before kids I was a 10B. When I was feeding the twins I was actually an F cup as well (though I was a size 12 and had a big booty), now I'm an empty B - more like an A with extra skin. Wow 500cc - that's going to give you some wow factor :D But it sounds like you were naturally fuller busted before kids - so I think you'll carry it well.

I haven't made any firm plans for the TT yet. Will see how the BA recovery goes with the kids and then start to search for a doc and make plans. A month-long recovery freaks me out a little. But I'd love to get rid of this wobbly skin and bring my abs back together :)

xx

Hi jenjen, amazing figure by the way. I honestly think you should go with the 315's. I think the 360's will take you to an E or bigger. And may give you the about to topple over look. I have had not an ounce of regret for getting the 315's, they look huge on me compared to my pre op boobies.

I chose my size because of my active lifestyle and I also don't like unwanted attention. I did have a moment as Dr H was drawing on me when I asked if I should go the 360's and his response was 'these are the icing on the cake for you, you don't need big boobs to be hot' and I dare say he would say the same to you Jen. Just remember the reasons you are doing this.

Thanks Boobie mumma!

All of you fellow 315 girls have had such great results - makes me so excited! And to see that you're measuring an E definitely shocked me. Though you have overs, so I'm thinking unders will take me to a D or DD max. I'd be thrilled with this. I honestly think he means I'll "look" like a big C.

Ugh, it's so confusing - wish there was an accurate way to see your results before surgery!! I don't even think it's boobie greed (as I've never wanted giant knockers!!) more like uncertainty in the face of such a huge decision..

xx

I totally understand! I was the same and thought about the 2 sizes 24/7 for weeks before my surgery, it was such a relief to have my surgery so that weight was off my shoulders, if that makes sense.

Yup! I have little to no anxiety about the surgery - just the darn size!! xx

I think just go with your gut jenjen, deep down you probably know what you really want. Would you rather be bigger than what you hoped or slightly smaller? I know I'm a lot shorter than you, butim fitting into a soft d cup with the 315s and so is. Now or never, so I reckon you could get a d cup with the 315s also. Remember, when we can wear push up bras we can go up to DDs if we want for those special occasions!!

I think just go with your gut jenjen, deep down you probably know what you really want. Would you rather be bigger than what you hoped or slightly smaller? I know I'm a lot shorter than you, butim fitting into a soft d cup with the 315s and so is. Now or never, so I reckon you could get a d cup with the 315s also. Remember, when we can wear push up bras we can go up to DDs if we want for those special occasions!!

Thanks Fitboobies!

My gut says 315s - I just have to trust it :)

Yes, I think in 6 months time, us girls are gonna get a big shock when we put on a padded push up bra! ;)

xx

Hi JenJen

I understand totally how you feel as I know I will be in the same position when its my turn.

Honestly, go with your gut. I think regret of going too small is probably easier to handle than regret for going too big and realistically there is probably only a few mm's in it.

My current thinking is to be a little conservative so I can still be discreet but when I want some wow factor I can put on a push up bra...lets face it, I've had push up bras with stuffing in them every day for years so wearing them on the odd occasion will be nothing!! One of the surgeons I am looking at said it great on his website:

"the needs and desires of the patient (swim suit model, or elegant mother of three)"

I think I am looking more for the elegant Mother of 3 (well 2 in my case!) as an everyday look but I know I can wear those push ups on the days i want to be a swim suit model ;)

Good luck. I have friend'ed you as your stats are so similar to mine I'd be so interested to see your pics.

J x