Jump to content

Anyone having surgery with dr tavakoli


Recommended Posts


I've had to cancel. Unfortunately, losing 6k is something I've had to come to terms with. I was due to have surgery with Dr Tavakoli next Wednesday 26th September and no doubt they will be looking for someone to take my place. Just thought is put it out here that anyone who may be looking to push their date forward should call!? PM me for any more details if you'd like :)


Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'm sorry, I've been M.I.A.

I cancelled and postponed. I'm not ready. I freaked out and with added family pressures with my sister being mentally unwell and not having told my parents, I couldn't deal with it at the current time.

I'm thinking about March next year.

A long time to wait but I'm almost a little bit happy to have my little boobies for one more summer. Even though the decisions to postpone cost be 2k. God damn it, ah well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...