Where can I try on sizers in Adelaide

Hello ladies, I am new to this forum and was hoping I could get some feedback on sizers.

I have had an initial consultation with Dr. Kollias who was quite good, but I just tried on the implant in my bra.  Do you know of anywhere I can try on proper sizers to get a good idea of what the implant would look like.

I have been recommended to go moderate plus or high profile anatomicals dual plane.  I am really struggling to visualise the final outcome.

Thank you!

Hey sorry I don't have AN answer to your question but I see you said you had a consultation with Dr kollias and I am planning to make an appointment to see him too, would just like to know how your consultation so i get a rough idea what to expect for mine and how many cc he offered? Price of the consult and what he quoted you for the procedure if you don't mind me asking..  

On 6/8/2019 at 9:28 PM, Kit said:

Hello ladies, I am new to this forum and was hoping I could get some feedback on sizers.

I have had an initial consultation with Dr. Kollias who was quite good, but I just tried on the implant in my bra.  Do you know of anywhere I can try on proper sizers to get a good idea of what the implant would look like.

I have been recommended to go moderate plus or high profile anatomicals dual plane.  I am really struggling to visualise the final outcome.

Thank you!

Hey hun, sizers don't really give you an accurate indication - plus with anatomicals, dual plan you lose a little cc going under the muscle. If you really want sizers you can make your own - check for forum threads for "rice sizers"

@sabP Thanks for that and I will have a look at that thread

@simply_me My initial consult was bulk billed. I did have a referral so not sure if that made any difference.  The receptionist is lovely so I’m sure she would give you a consult price over the phone.  I haven’t yet had further consults but I’m assuming there would be a fee.  Cost of surgery and implants was just under $10k, plus extra $1200 for anaesthetist fee.  I was recommended 290cc moderate profile or 340cc high profile anatomicals which I was happy with as I wanted a very natural  “un-augmented” look if there is such a thing.

Haha yeah I no what you mean that's the look I'm trying for too lol thanks for that yeah I'm calling tomorrow so I'll ask, little bit pricier then I expected though everyone on here been saying just under 9k Or just over so thought that was for everything no one mentioned an additional 1200 for the anaesthetist fee might be out of my budget ☹ you getting anything extra that added to that price or has his prices just gone up

22 hours ago, Kit said:

@sabP Thanks for that and I will have a look at that thread

@simply_me My initial consult was bulk billed. I did have a referral so not sure if that made any difference.  The receptionist is lovely so I’m sure she would give you a consult price over the phone.  I haven’t yet had further consults but I’m assuming there would be a fee.  Cost of surgery and implants was just under $10k, plus extra $1200 for anaesthetist fee.  I was recommended 290cc moderate profile or 340cc high profile anatomicals which I was happy with as I wanted a very natural  “un-augmented” look if there is such a thing.

Hey @Kit yes you can get a really natural look with a BA. Mine look natural and "real".

Hi @Kit i asked my surgeon for exactly that a natural augmented look and thats whst i got, i hsce 440cc hp moderate height anatomical implants dual plane,  as for sizers you can google how to make rice sizers its pretty easy all you need us a bag or rice and some knee hi stockings,  you will also need a firm fitting sports bra to mimic your chest muscles and a fitted white T shirt , if you send me a FR you will be able to see my progress pics and i have some in there with me in the rice sizers .