Booked in for BA consultation

I went with some pictures I found off the net of what kind of boobs I would like. The surgeon did say my anatomy would determine what he could do. But we were in agreement with a teardrop implant as I wanted the natural look and I didn't have much breast tissue to start off with. I asked about sizing and what would suit me. I asked how much time I would need off from work. I asked how long the implant would last and the percentage of rotation with a teardrop implant. I did take a friend with me for support. Five years on and I have no regrets. All the best for your consult.

@pink butterfly thank you so much yeah I'm more interested in going teardrop as I want the natural look too just worried about rotation not sure if i would be able to go round anyway cause I too don't have much tissue after having 3 children but I'll see what he says lol, pictures are a great idea I got a few of what type of size I'm after fingers crossed he can do it lol

On 6/12/2019 at 6:20 AM, simply_me said:

@pink butterfly thank you so much yeah I'm more interested in going teardrop as I want the natural look too just worried about rotation not sure if i would be able to go round anyway cause I too don't have much tissue after having 3 children but I'll see what he says lol, pictures are a great idea I got a few of what type of size I'm after fingers crossed he can do it lol

Best thing to do is look for before photos of women with similar stats and boobs to yourself and then look at their afters as this will give you a more accurate representation of what your post op look will look like , i found out just going in with random pictures of boobs and not knowing what their before looked like then you get your heart set on a particular look which may not be achivable