Implants look too small 6weeks out

I am almost 6 weeks lost op and my breast implants look significantly smaller than I thought they would. My surgeon ensured me that they would look like the sizer that I tried on. But they don’t at all. Is this normal? Will they drop more and look larger? I got 400cc mpp unders.5393DE6D-E3CF-4960-B66B-16998743D29D.thumb.jpeg.0fb4999cc62e60db368cc385867dd1f7.jpeg

@Baileys I haven't had mine done yet but I've seen lots of girls post op pics from day one and as far as 6 to 9 months on and they change dramatically and do seem to always look significantly bigger when the drop and fluff effect fully takes place which seems to take some time so wouldn't be to concerned yet give it a couple more months see if they get bigger. Search in the forum for "before d&f and after d&f pics" you can see the changes for yourself ?

Although I think its still early days, I don't see how D&F will give you that upper fullness you were looking for. They might drop and the skin will most likely give in, but based on friends' experiences you might not get that fuller effect you wanted.

On 6/14/2019 at 10:44 AM, AnniC said:

Although I think its still early days, I don't see how D&F will give you that upper fullness you were looking for. They might drop and the skin will most likely give in, but based on friends' experiences you might not get that fuller effect you wanted.

@AnniC - actually it can give you upper pole fullness after D & F - because the muscle releases and they pop so to speak. That's how it was and is for me. 

If you went under muscle placement then your muscles will still be compressing the implant,  the reason they look small is because your post op swelling has almost subsided and you will soon be starting your drop n fluff stage which starts from about week 6 give or take and can last for up to the 1 year mark , yes its true you will loose a little upoer pole fullness( but not all of it) as its the law of gravity and you can't compete with gravity,  as your tissues/muscles  start to relax you will find that your breasts will start to grow, it is a process that takes months (mine kept growing up to 10 mpo then settled then at 14 mpo they changed again) give it time and take weekly pictures you'll be supprised at how much they change.