Sign in to follow this  
bellevis

Post-op measurments. OH JESUS.

Wow!!!! those are some boobs! will interesting to see whether they get bigger or smaller as time gets on!! at the moment i am measuring about an 8DD according to the tape measure! think i will get professionally measured in just over a week for a complete comfort bra and will be interesting to see what they give me!!

Ur boobs look amazing!!!! doesnt matter what size they are they look great!

So I was measured up as a 12H. 12H! And that's pushing it!

DOES THAT EVEN EXIST?!?! Whoooaaaa mama!! Jeez check your boobie greed at the door!! Hootie McBoob signing off!!

Baaahaha! 'Hootie McBoob' your post cracks me up! From your profile pic they look fabulous regardless of what size they're measuring honey! :)

Yeah I'm interested to see how they D&F, they are still a bit swollen but it's pretty much 95% in my upper pole right now so as they D&F I daresay size will change considerably. I was expecting a G tops, when I saw 12H I was like JESUS TITS!

I hope you don't have too much trouble finding bras for that size? They're looking great already though, imagine how good they'll be once they're settled! I wonder how much bigger they'll get?

Massive congrats Bellevis :D Agreed, they look to be a good size for your height too!! Will be very interesting to see what size you end up after D&F... WOWSER {P.s. don't panic about bras, there are some great stores for larger cup sizes, they are just not located in the shopping centres}