Sign in to follow this  
allaboutboobs

Boobie gap!

From my exp im 9 weeks post op and since mine are getting little softer i noticed they dont sit up so high anymore but only come together slightly... I dont think we are going to have extreme cleavage with out wearing a nice bra... to get the look from you profile pic you have to get some serious large size & looks like the top is a good fit so it compresses and pushes them together.

sent you a FR - hope you dont mind. i think it will probably take a month or more to be able to start doing that? i dunno suppose it depends on the person and they will get more and more moveable all the time

Hey hun - due to my anatomy I have boobie gap too. Can't wait for some softening and movement so I can squish them together a bit!

When you are allowed to wear real bras you should be able to squish them together nicely and achieve a great cleavage. I can't wear underwires for 6 months :eek: Just got to be patient!!

Don't judge them too much yet, they have so much softening to do.

xx

I have boobie gap also, however mine are now that soft that I can push them together and get FANTASTIC Cleverge!!!

The softening will help but you may always have a gap without the help of Bra's.

I had a gap before surgery and both my PS in Aus that I first consulted with and my overseas surgeon said I will have one at the end of it. All comes down to anatomy in my case. Still got my gap.

No doubt the bras will push them together beautifully xx

Agree with OneDay :) once they soften, a good bra will muscle those babies together!! haha I had to look through my post op pics to see when they really did get to a point where I could achieve "bum" cleavage... took about 5 to 6 months :) But I still liked the movement in them from around 2 to 3 months - couldn't get bum cleavage, but could push them together a bit more for a nice deep cleavage :o I have a deco bra {Freya brand} that does this well now!! Hoping to find a triangle style kini that can too??

I'm am waiting for mine to soften up enough too so I can get a good bra to give me some cleavage. At the moment I can maybe just push them inwards together about 1cm, they are still too stiff for a bra to help with that. They are definately getting softer now approaching 3 weeks post op but I am thinking at least a few months and I do have to wear my ugly post op bra for 6 weeks

I'm part of the gap club too but so happy not to be a member of the sag club anymore, can handle some side boob and gap as a trade off. Be great when we can move them around instead of having them locked solid

The gap issue is a question on every girls mind I think. I have a pretty significant gap in between mine I asked my PS before I had BA done how big the gap would be by the time they settled down and fell into place and he said mine should have about a 2cm gap so hopefully mine turn out somewhere around that mark if not bring on push together bras

Agree with OneDay :) once they soften, a good bra will muscle those babies together!! haha I had to look through my post op pics to see when they really did get to a point where I could achieve "bum" cleavage... took about 5 to 6 months :) But I still liked the movement in them from around 2 to 3 months - couldn't get bum cleavage, but could push them together a bit more for a nice deep cleavage :o I have a deco bra {Freya brand} that does this well now!! Hoping to find a triangle style kini that can too??

I had a stalk through your post-op pics to see this too, Mrs B. Thanks for putting such comprehensive pics up. It's great to see the changes over time xx

MrsB - You are so a helpful poster! I've sent you a FR as I'd love to see the progress pics of your BA.

Cheers!

MM

Thank you JenJen :) I am so glad my pics can help. I "stalked" your pics yesterday and you are looking AMAZING! Massive congrats hun

Thank you meerkatmama ~ have accepted your FR :)