Sign in to follow this  
Asec6

Wire Free Bras and Swimwear post BA!!

Ok so I'm in need of some help!

I am approaching my 6 week check and will be able to get out of this post op bra woohoo!!! Anyway, I am told I will need to wear a Wire Free Bra until the 6 month mark. I have tried looking online but everything I have found so far looks horrid!!! Are there any websites that have pretty ones???

Also, I am after some decent bathers too. I have only found one site so far that caters to fuller busts which is www.daneechi.com.au gorgeous stuff but just wondering if there are any other sites you can recommend?

Perhaps someone should make a page/thread specifically designed to advertise things like this? (or have I missed that LOL)

Oh and one more question...I haven't been told anything about massage. I'm assuming it's different for everyone in regards to implants and placement??? I have Brazilians over the muscle :-)

Thanks in advance for the help :-)

Hey Asec6 :) haha I just replied to another thread with a similar question...

I found swimsuits with tie up back and neck work well. I have a "Jets" bikini and it has no undewire which was great with early Brazilians, but any with the ties are great :)

you could try: http://www.biggirls.com.au/ and http://www.evieboolingerie.com.au/ after your 6 months too as they have a great range of beautiful swimwear for larger cup sizes {one tip is that Panache - particularly - run about 1 cup size small} :)

Cool thank you for that :-)

Yeah I figured I didn't have to massage (much to hubby's disappointment lol). Looks like we had similar surgery. I too had Brazilians, 410cc over muscle anatomical bla bla lol Apparently I had a long pole or something and needed filling in the chest :-) Very happy so far just can't wait to get out of the post op bra. Not many tops cover the dam thing and I am keeping this secret haha

mine are dual plane, but yes sounds otherwise the same :) I just had saggy boobies and needed a top up lol

Yes, post op bras are not so hot :( and are VERY hard to hide under clothes! I was wearing the complete comfort bra from Bras and Things, but have since found out I was wearing the wrong size though, but they are very comfy and I still wear them now to bed... recommend checking them out too. :)