Sign in to follow this  
Mumto2

Before and afters

Hi ladies,

I am just wondering if anyone has had surgery done similar to what im having, hopefully at the end of this month! After 2 lovely children sucked the life out of my boobs im getting a lift and implants. Im getting round, brazillian, 495cc silimeds. At the moment im a very deflated c cup, d at best. Im after some before and afters, as an idea what i will look like! if anyone is similar that doesnt mind accepting a friend request please let me know! Im about 63kg and 164cm.

Thanks!!

hi thanks for the friend request. were pretty much exact same build....i hear ya about the lifeless boobies after breasrfeeding...ive had 5 beautiful boys...i started young when i met hubby ten years ago, cant say we didnt try for a girl lol, anyway, i was a preportiinate a cup tgen and went to a D at my largest n lingered between a B n C over the next ten years, until finally after all mt kiddies im back down to a teeny A cup...surgeries just around the cirner n id be stoked to get a full D after all is said n done. will se wot doc says b go from there...ill kep ya posted though. :)