Sign in to follow this  
NewGirl

New here, looking for some advice on size/surgeon!

Hey girls!

I've been doing research on getting a BA for almost a year now and I've almost decided on my surgeon, Mr Mark Ashton, has anyone had a BA by him?? If so, how did it go? Also, I had an appointment with Mr Kalus a few weeks ago but I'm not really too happy with him, has anyone gone with him?

I'm about 5'9, 60 kgs and at the moment I'm a 10A-B, looking to get to a DD, has anyone got similar stats to me that has any pictures? I'm still unsure about the sizing, Mr Kalus said I could get 350 cc implants to get to a DD but then I read (on here I think) about a 20% loss when the implants are put under the muscle (something I would like), is this true?

Thank you!

NewGirl

Hey girls!

I've been doing research on getting a BA for almost a year now and I've almost decided on my surgeon, Mr Mark Ashton, has anyone had a BA by him?? If so, how did it go? Also, I had an appointment with Mr Kalus a few weeks ago but I'm not really too happy with him, has anyone gone with him?

I'm about 5'9, 60 kgs and at the moment I'm a 10A-B, looking to get to a DD, has anyone got similar stats to me that has any pictures? I'm still unsure about the sizing, Mr Kalus said I could get 350 cc implants to get to a DD but then I read (on here I think) about a 20% loss when the implants are put under the muscle (something I would like), is this true?

Thank you!

I have heard that you lose about 20%. I have got a large d cup, dd felt a little loose but may fit into a dd once completely settled and I got 410 cc but everyone is a little different so I would trust your ps and his advice for your frame, good luck best money I ever spent

Hey NewGirl, welcome!!

I was a saggy 10A, got 315HPs and am now a DD. I don't feel like I lost 20% going under the muscle - they look about the same as the sizers did. It really does depend on your measurements though.. Also do you want to measure as a DD, or "look" like a DD? Because I measure a DD but look more like a small D, if that makes sense..

xx

Thanks JenJen, I guess I want to look like a D and measure a DD. I have been playing around with 350 cc and 280 cc (20% off 350) rice implants and I kind of want something inbetween - might talk it over with Mr Ashton, it's all a little confusing haha

Kitteh - thanks, I'll do a search!

Hi NewGirl, I think 350 should take you to a DD. I have 385, my post op bra is a D (started out an A/AA) and I think when they drop and fluff they will probably be a DD.

Also the first I heard about the 20% loss of volume was on this forum but it looks like it is incorrect. I asked my PS about it and so did several other members, all our surgeons said that isn't right, any percentage lost would be very minimal. Most likely is that people say that as when going under, the muscle tightly pushes on the implant at first and they appear hard and tight and smaller than they will eventually end up when the muscle relaxes and they drop and fluff, giving the full effect of the implant. Many ladies on here start with for example a D cup when they first measure after their BA and end up an E a few months later.

Good luck with your BA journey!:)

Hi Newgirl,

I don't really have any advice for you as I am new here myself, I just wanted to say hello. It looks like we have similar stats and measurements and are looking for roughly the same thing. It would be nice to make some friends on here who are going through the same decision making process. When are you planning on having surgery? I am aiming for early January 2013.

Jen x

Hi new girl I'm from melb and have been trying to search for a good melb ps and have just recently come across Mr Ashton so I'm going to book a consult can I ask how much did he quote you. I have seen dr tavakoli and dr mirishnik in syd and they're both around 14K inc a Benelli breast lift because I have mildly tuberous breasts. Do you or does anybody else know any other great melb ps, or surgeons that have experience with tuberous breasts would also be a great help thanks :)

hello everyone. im new too and just wanted to say hello.

ive had a consult with Mark Ashton...he was so nice and patient! i went in quite anxious and he made me feel so comfortable and answered all of my questions. he was great!

Im 27, 164cm, 57kgs and a very small B cup...still undecided about size as I only tried on the sizers but i dont want to be too big as im quite slim up top. i want to keep the natural look but still look amazing in a bikini. Mark said 300cc should take me to a full C, sometimes D cup.

I have another consult with Craig on Jan 29 and im looking forward to using the 3D machine.

Can anyone tell me how long they had to wait for surgery once they decided and booked in?