Sign in to follow this  
sookidee

neck and below shots before and afters.

Hi all :) I am going to get a TT and a BA in the future and when I'm looking at all your before and afters sometimes I would really like to see whole body shots. This would give viewer an even better idea of result and it would help with making decisions on size,type and projection and overall look. I have seen some afters where the boobs look great then you see the "whole" picture and you realise they look too large or not round enough etc or vise versa. I think this would be a great addition to cross referencing stats and final decsion making, just a thought. I would love to see more of these pop-up. again thanks to all you ladies who share your experiances and results you help us all out. :) much love JaZzi xo

Hey Jazzi :) I have not had a TT, but have had a BA {see my signature for details} and I have full body pics with and without my favourite/every day dress clothes too :D and I agree, pics like these would greatly help girls who are considering sizing etc. Especially for similar stats. Have sent you an FR

I agree. I'm more than happy to post additional pics of full length in different styles of clothing. JenJen posted a before pic when she was deciding on size and it was really helpful. She's now also posted a post-op full length as well. I've sent you both a FR. Mrs B, we're very similar in stats although your implant size is larger than that recommended for me.

FR accepted :) thank you . btw you look fab! are you really 33 lol? i hope i look half as good when I'm your age. thanks again mrsB JaZzi xo

Hey Jazzi :) I have not had a TT, but have had a BA {see my signature for details} and I have full body pics with and without my favourite/every day dress clothes too :D and I agree, pics like these would greatly help girls who are considering sizing etc. Especially for similar stats. Have sent you an FR