Sign in to follow this  
Barely_There

Side boob?

I have a question about side boob. I have so much side boob that can't put my arms down properly at my sides. I'm finding it quite annoying actually!

I'm 9 days post op now, and I'm wondering if as the implant drops will the side boob also settle down? I only have mod profiles so I guess I just didn't expect so much on the side.

TIA :)

Hi Barely_There,

I think it should settle down a bit as you soften and centre. I have more side boob than I'd like at the moment and am hoping settling and fluffing brings them in a bit.. or that I'll at least be able to squish them in with a bra.

With mods you should expect to have a little more side boob than with high profiles though - they're wider.. xx

With mods you should expect to have a little more side boob than with high profiles though - they're wider.. xx

Hmm wish he'd told me that part! lol. Fingers crossed these girls will move in a little. (well a fair bit!)

My arms rub on my boobs too and I have found it so weird!

I never had that problem before..lol..

Do you think it will be less noticeable once we are allowed to wear normal bras?

It should be less noticeable as the bra will pull them in a bit. You will get used to it though! I am changing from rounds to anatomicals in a couple of week and I love my side boob, I will still have it won't I? The implant width is the same?

side boob is almost a given with low and mods as they are wider and flatter, to reduce side boob you have to increase the projection.

Did you tell your surgeon you didnt want side boob?

Everyone is different, i wanted mine as close together in the centre as possible and no side boob. My Dr did pretty well at meeting my expectations

Are anatomicals the tear drop shape?

Yes and although I have HP I guess I have side boob cos I'm quite narrow? So even though my new ones will be bigger (420cc as oppose to 375cc) and XHP because the base is the same I should still have it.....I am going to email now and make sure hehe, both my partner and I love the side boob

And how many people have you had try ti slip their hand round when giving you a hug for a quick grope of the side boob lol

Why are you changing from round to anatomical?

Do you just want bigger and a different shape?

I've got CC in one and the PS thinks the anatomical will sit better as I've had a lift too...they should fill out the bottom a bit more