Sign in to follow this  
Mumto2

Loss of size, submuscular?

Just wondering about everyones experience in losing size due to going submuscular?

I have read to allow for 20% loss in size but i have also read this comes back once the muscle settles after getting used to the implant being there.

I am having a lift also and my ps said I will loose a little bit of size from getting rid of some excess skin.. Just wondering wat everyone has experienced, if i should try some bigger sizes or stick with what ive been reccommended.

So far im going with 495cc, round, silimed braz high profile :) (im 164cm and 63kg)

Date not set in stone yet due to funds but hopefully end of oct/start of nov ill be booked in!!

Love to hear any advice! TIA

I was recommended 560cc as the smallest, and yes I asked my PS and you do lose size so I went with the 620cc

(There weren't any 600cc that were made in the diameter i require)

I imagine if you work it out... 560cc would look like 510/500 and mine will even out to resemble 580cc roughly... especially when it is submuscular...

You are a good 10cm shorter than I am though so your PS may be right depending on how broad your shoulders are and how wide your chest is in terms of measurement :)

my PS said it was more like <5% loss. i am only 4 days PO but i currently dont look that much smaller than my sizers so i will be interested to see what happens when the muscles relaxes. i dont think i will have lost any size!!

Oh thats good to know Lozz68! My PS doesnt recommend going any bigger than 495 with my measurements, only extra high profile instead of just high profile, but i dont want them to look like they're bolted on! Lol

And thanks pattytrixia, i might make some 495 rice sizers and some 20% less and see what they look like :)

Like Lozz, my PS also said that it would be a very small amount , no where near 20%. I don't think I lost any volume, they are still to drop and fluff and when they do I am sure they will be bigger. At the moment they look just like the sizers I made up and I made them smaller than the implant size I got.

Like the other girls have said, the loss is marginal - nowhere near 20%. I think this is usually misquoted because girls who get unders have to wait for the muscle to relax before the implant can fluff to it's full size.

My 315s look pretty much like the sizers I tried on xx

I think I actually read it on this site (the link on how to make rice sizers) said to allow upto 20%, not my PS.. so much info everywhere im getting confused. Thanks all :)

Im 3 weeks post op with under the muscle impants if anything mine are getting bigger not smaller, the bras i bought 1 week post op are now too small for me.

And that's why I've held if buying new bras! Although I must say some of the ahh bras aren't so comfy around the band. Especially for bed.

Hi 495cc should be a nice size for you with your frame, i have similiar stats to you and have 470cc but must admit wish i went 550cc. If your Dr says this is the biggest he would advise, its wise to follow his recommendations. I have overs so i don't know much about lost size with unders, but from what the other ladies say it does not sound like much.

I was advised up to 20% but didn't notice any difference to the sizers! Around 4-6 mth after I went up a size after they'd dropped and fluffed and when I had the lift (when some skin was removed) I didn't notice any difference in size at all; the only difference was how they sat

Boobie greed has kicked in for me.. swelling has gone down and they are beginning to set... but my muscles are still quite contracted... i just wish they'd hurry up and relax so i can completely appreciate my 620ccs.... lol