Sign in to follow this  
DcupWannabe

Looking for plastic surgeon for BA

I am interested in finding a highly recommended surgeon for a BA in Brisbane, preferably (I will travel for the right surgeon). I have taken years to make this decision and I want to get it right and make sure I don't end up with a surgeon that people have had issues with. Please reply with who you recommend and why. Also, any warnings about bad experiences helpful too so I know who to avoid. Thanks so much....Nervous but excited!!

Hi, DcupWannabe,

I was in the same shoe as you months ago. I did an awfull lots of research/searching in internet untill I found this forum. How did I found this forum?? Well, I was researching the PS I plan to go, to make sure he got spot on record and reputation and that's how I found this forum. The PS got quite a good reviews here, though they are mixed reviews, but I don't mind, nobody could pleased the whole world, right? Oneday, while I was going through the threads, I have came acrossed a doctor name-Dr Harwood. Not really interested at first but his name kept coming up and al the girls were raving about him. I couldn't find a single bad review about him in this forum. So, I did my research on him immedietely and signed up in the forum and look through the the photos of his petients. Their photos WOW me on the spot!! I have to thank to Mrs.B & BreastToBe in regard of this. Their photos have convinced me more so than the doctor's gallery because here I can see the progress of the girls through their photos but not in the doctor's gallery.

I was sold right after I look at their photos and announced to my partner that I am going to Brisbane much of his delight as he's from Queensland. Hahahaha!!!

If you ask me, I would say, arrange an consultation with Dr.Harwood. Although, I believe you should have have several consultation with different doctors and hear what their recommendation before you make your decision. Afterall, getting BA is an life long decision so I hope you'll not regret with your choice in future.

For more reference on reputable doctors, just go through the surgery experience section, you will find some brilliant doctor there through the girl's amazing experience.

Enjoy your time in forum!!

Good Luck with your research!!

Hello Ace80

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to me. I really appreciate it.

What type of implant did you have? Round, tear drop, smooth, textured? how big did you go and are you happy with everything?

Regards

DcupWannabe

Hello Ace80

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to me. I really appreciate it.

What type of implant did you have? Round, tear drop, smooth, textured? how big did you go and are you happy with everything?

Regards

DcupWannabe

Nah Ah, Hun!! I haven't got my BA yet, planning to do it next year. If I ever got the BA, it will be Furry Brazillian implant, I want to have at least a D cup with cleavage. I still not working out about side boobs yet. Shape of implant? The one that make me sexy, I will let the doctor to decide, as long as it look good on me, I don;t really care. I still want to do more research to make sure I have everything checked out, I don't want to regret in the future.

Just give yourself some time, you will find yourself filled with infomation in this forum.

Have you get any idea with which doctors to go yet??