Sign in to follow this  
chacha

Pre and post op pics up.......

Hi there,

I finally summoned up the courage to post my BA pics. I was a tricky case, with chest wall asymmetry and breast asymmetry in both volume and nipple position! At the moment my left is still sitting high which really emphasizes the problem and I really hope it settles as i can't live with it looking like this. (I still have the option of possibly one day having a crescent nipple lift.....but was hoping this may not be necessary) My main aims werre to resolve at least part of the asymmetry and obviously get bigger boobies....well the volume fill in bras is virtually exact :D....it's just how they are sitting at the momet that's bothering me. I know it's very early days, and lefty may drop....but I'm impatient :p

Anyhow....hopefully they are work in progress.....will update them in a few weeks or so

chacha

Oh thanks xliviax :) Think I've had soooo long to look forward to them that I maybe had too higher expectations for this early on anyhow!!

Yours look totally amazing!! Hope the haematoma thing is sorted for you.....they look incredible in your super skimpy bikini ;) !!!!

thanks babe yeh the bleed is sorted! the ps said when they went in to drain there was no bleed, just left over blood so thats a good sign...

i think we put so much thought and effort into the final result and when we are a few weeks post op we get depresso cos we get impatient or what we thought in our minds pre op isnt the same lol i went through thinking mine werent big enough and was crying to my bf that i wanna get new implants hehe weird cos im so much bigger then what i was pre op

Good to hear it had stopped on it's own. Can't believe you thought they weren't big enough!?! Our minds do play tricks on us but I can honestly say yours look big!! :D

Chacha!!! I think they look amazing!! & have changed incredibly since day 1 :) definitely still early days yet but honestly, I think they look awesome! I think we are way too critical of ourselves & we are definitely impatient :p

:)

Oh wow ChaCha!! LOVE seeing YOU on your avatar honey... didn't recognise you!!! Massive congrats your new girls, they look fantastic :o I love your cleavage and lovely round shape too xoxo

Just looked through your BA photos, chacha. LOL They look absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats with such a good rsult!! I bet you must be thrill.... Glad you found the right doctor too!!

thanks Jenjen......yours look fab too......I actually love the upper pole fulness you have and the projection....looks so perk

Looking fantastic chacha! Can't believe the progress between your day 1 and 3 week photos - amazing :)

xx

Hi Platinum,

thanks ....progressed a lot in the first couple of weeks, now much slower but I can see slight differences each day. How are you doing? Hope they are settling in......it's a true test of patience isn't it LOL!

cheers

chac

Wow, they look fantastic chacha! There is such a big difference between your day 1 and week 2 and 3 pics! Congrats you must be happy :D

Thanks Ace80, pretty pleased with the progression Have you come to any decision regarding your BA yet? I do think it's a great idea not to rush these things, there is so much to know and learn before you can make a really informed decision.

cheers

chacha

Just looked through your BA photos, chacha. LOL They look absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats with such a good rsult!! I bet you must be thrill.... Glad you found the right doctor too!!

Hi Mrs B, thanks Pretty nice to have a real avitar finially!!! Still some settling to go, but had a quick try on of some bras, the one I loved but resisted to buy as it's too early yet was an Elle McPherson balconette bra.....and size 12D was a great fit (didn't have 10DD) so am really thrilled as that's exactly were I wanted to be.....and they looked pretty hot too....just cut low enough to hide my nipples but everything else sitting up high LOL!!

Hope you are doing well....checked out your lastest pics the other day.....you must be so thrilled with them!! I imagine they've softened up loads too........amazing size bra too (6GG yiks!!) but you seem to be able to find some stunning ones that look fab on you!

cheers

chacha

Oh wow ChaCha!! LOVE seeing YOU on your avatar honey... didn't recognise you!!! Massive congrats your new girls, they look fantastic :o I love your cleavage and lovely round shape too xoxo

Hi changeme.....yes I am wrapped and you should be too :) I think we are our worst enemy when it comes to being self critical.....but honestly I think yours still has a lot of healing and swelling to go down which will in turn let the implants drop. I love the way you nips sit straight ahead.....they will look even more awesome when all the healing is done I'm sure!!

You should be wrapped. You look awesome, the assymetry is not bad, mine is a lot worse but still hoping like you. I bet you can't wait to wear your bikini's!!!

Thanks Ace80, pretty pleased with the progression Have you come to any decision regarding your BA yet? I do think it's a great idea not to rush these things, there is so much to know and learn before you can make a really informed decision.

cheers

chacha

You are definitely right, chacha! I normally quite reliable toxxxx up in big important dicision. I have been sitting on the fence since couple of weeks ago btw implant BA and Stem Cell Fat Transfer BA, it's not helping especailly aftr I read some of the girls been getting very very very sick after BA, what they called Silicone Related Disease :( On the other hand, I have seen so many wonderful results from all you girls, it makes me want to do it on the spot. LOL!