Sign in to follow this  
Meela87

freaking out with the though of possible double bubble..

ok, so i have a tight band at the base of my breast.. if you can call it a breast. im basically nipple with just a bit of breast tissue. and in my consult it was mentioned that i wouldnt be able to go to big without risking double bubble, and this upsets me and really puts me down as im paying thousands of dollars and i mightn't even be able to get the size i would like to have.

I think the space where it can fit is around the 10-12cm width. anyone have the same width with a tight band at an A cup who wanted to go DD at least?? what was your experience??

feeling a little lost with it all. :(

i dont feel its being greedy, im a natuarally curvy girl who thinks the bigger sizers looked better for my frame to give it a natural and hourglass shape as opposed to the smaller sizers which makes me think is it worth spending thousands and borrowing thousands off my parents, to get a size i wont be happy with...?

Hi meela,

Did you have a look at my before? We sound quite similar . I got 380 cc today which may not be the size you have inagined but the thry look pretty big braless and i don't have swelling (much) yet. ill be posting pics later on in the week. don't get disheartened, youl be able to get anice shape. Have as many consults as you can xxx

forgot to say my BWD was 11.5 x

Hi Blair, i did have a look, believe it or not you still have more skin at the base of your breast to fill out with the implant. i actually have no natural curve or fold it goes from nipple to chest basically. i'll try to find my photo without the crop.

how exciting for you though, cant wait to see pics of outcome :) how are you feeling?

I had a consult today and she told me I won't be a standard augmentation and cause I'm so small, and something about my sternum I have the chance of double bubble! So I know how you feel.. Im pretty down about it atm.. But i'm going to have a few more consults and see what they say.. The lady today sent my photo to the surgeon in Thailand so he might say something different! (hopefully)