Sign in to follow this  
newby

could people tell you got rhino??

ok so I really really want to get rhino (just to increase the bridge part of my nose btw my eyes if that makes sense) and a small chin implant, but i don't really want anyone to know. Has anyone gotten rhino and say.... a new hair cut or something and put the changes down to that? lol. I plan to take a month off work and go back looking just that little bit hotter...... cause you know holidays, a tan and new hair will do that to you??? hahaha

please share your opinions/experience:)

Depends on your surgeon's expertise and their philosophy. I mean if you wanted to get rhinoplasty or nose job, it should fit well with your facial features and doing chin augmentation at the same time is a great idea to make it look natural.

I've heard long time a ago a surgeon's philosophy

that no one should ever compliment you on your cosmetic

surgery because they should never be able to tell that you had it.

So i guess you only need to choose your surgeon well.

Your surgeon (if they're good) should give you a nose to suit YOUR face, take your nose just slightly enhance it. Getting a new hair style will always distract people away from your face, especially if its drastic (eg. From blonde to dark brunette).

Your surgeon (if they're good) should give you a nose to suit YOUR face, take your nose just slightly enhance it. Getting a new hair style will always distract people away from your face, especially if its drastic (eg. From blonde to dark brunette).

I agree apparently that's the idea, I was going to do that, but I was so excited that I told just one person and they were equally excited and supportive, so then felt braver and told another, same great response now my whole office knows and are counting down the days ( and threatening to find out where I am staying post op) :)

But I tat being said I have a great workplace where I feel safe with my quirks and I trust my colleagues to be kind and supportive.