Sign in to follow this  
Rose2704

Aussie consult vs Thailand consult

Sooo I have been planning on have BA next year in Thailand and I have had a photo done consult and though I'd have a consult done is Aus to see what they say and mostly play with sizes! :p

But now they have said different things and I am confused!!

Thailand rec round, unders, under arm incision, silicon gel

Aus rec tear drop, overs, crease incision, silimed

Agh now I'm confused at what to do! Any advice?

All surgeons have different preferences. I had several photo consults with Thai surgeons and they all said something different lol I ended up looking at different surgeons work, deciding what I liked best and also read a tonne of reviews on here before I made my decision... Good luck! :)

Hi the tear drop will prob give you a bit more lift than the rounds (hence a lift with the rounds). Definitely shop around if you are keen on going to Thailand. Some of them don't use tear drop (if that's what you'd prefer) but some do.....think PIAC use them. I'd be having maybe another consult here and email a few more surgeons in Thailand before you make any decisions

good luck

chacha

Oh wow thanks chacha i didn't know tear drop gave more of a lift!! The surgeon just said it looks more natural and I can still get the pushed up 'round look' with a bra...

I was looking at seeing dr piyapas in Thailand but he was really set on a lift so I am now looking at fr witoon and I'm pretty sure he does tear drop too!

Hey Rose, I have chosen to see Dr Preeyaphas through Bangkok Makeovers. I agree with Chacha - shop around, and ask loads of questions. Dont just go with any old medical travel company either... If you decide to go through a company, research them too as I definitely think some are better then others.

Wouldn't hurt to talk to PIAC in Phuket too.....they are just up the rd from Bangkok hospital Phuket and several girls on here have had great experiences there. They tend to do more textured implants from what I gather (which tear drop need to be) Also were the implants recommended here in Oz silimed (furry brazilians)? The only place I know in Thailand that does these is PIAC, but they charge more for these and I haven't seen anyone who's had them done there, but they do have some extra benefits.

HTH

chacha

Yes the ones in Aus were silimed I didn't actually get much of a say in that!!

I actually had my heart set on the silimed in Thailand but from my research they don't seem very experienced with them over there :/ and I couldn't find anyone who had a good experience with them in Thailand so I decided on just the mentor silicon.

I will enquire at PIAC thank you!

Hi Rose,

Silimed furry's are not actually approved for use. They are putting them on illegally and therefore the international warranty that covers them for rupture, capsules etc is void!

They don't put many in because they are not meant to be doing it and hence don't have much experience. Thread with caution ask lots of questions.

Good luck there is nothing like new boobs!

GG

amie I had four consults, 2 said lift 2 said no lift. Thai surgeons generally seem to say lift even for boarder line cases.

i really didn't want a lift so i got a couple of second opinions, the aussie surgeons didnt even mention a lift!

But i'm going with dr boonchai from PIAC who didnt rec a lift either

Oh really!!! 2 Thai surgeons Rec a lift for me. What size are ur breast ATM?? It's such a hard one bacause I really don't want the double bubble. I'm hoping when I get there and see Dr V n person that he'll say no lift. I think with a larger implant that it will fill loose skin. It's not saggy muscle, ,literally just skin. :(

I'd send your pics to boonchai for a consult just to see what he said as he didn't rec a lift for me..

I'm an 8b used to be a c, but in saying that I never thought I had sagginess it's never been an issue for me! Personally I'd be more concerned with the scarring from the lift!

I\'d send your pics to boonchai for a consult just to see what he said as he didn\'t rec a lift for me..

I\'m an 8b used to be a c, but in saying that I never thought I had sagginess it\'s never been an issue for me! Personally I\'d be more concerned with the scarring from the lift!

Thanks Rose. I have now requested that my photos be passed on to Dr Boonchai for another opinion. Doesn\'t hurt to get more opinions anyway.