Sign in to follow this  
Rose2704

8b 152cm wanting 300-35cc any similar stats?

Hi rose I'm pretty tall but I got 315cc dual plane placement moderate profile tear drop and I have no regrets on size or shape as yet but I wanted a very natural look and I look at my boobs now with clothes on and they look the same as when I wore my triple padded bras but without clothes on I'm like WOW BOOM BUDDA BOOM they look massive lol so I guess it's up to what look ur going for. This forum is great to chat and vent but sometimes when it comes to picking a size you need to trust urself and ur PS because sometimes looking at other ppls stats and pics can send you insane TRUST ME Iv been there, I think it's best to show ur surgeon photos and have a very intense conversation to what you trying to achieve and you should be spot on Iv got no naked pics up but I'll send u a FR and u can c my pics. Also I think a lot of it goes on ur measurements and the implant measurements (which you can sometimes find on the net depending on the implant company)

I finally got sized up today , 5 weeks post op and went into bras n things . So I'm a 8 dd or a 10 d from having 360 cc implants brought 3 wireless bras which I can tell you feels awesome to wear one and I can finally hide my massive sensitive nipples!!! Dr h took my post op photos and said my scars look great and I probes don't need to use bio oil if I don't want to . I asked about Botox and Jen Jen I think I might age gracefully ๎–or wait another 10 yrs at least

Thanks Mary- that sizing looks really good! I'm still tossing up whether to go tear drop or round...

Cozzie- I would love to see some pics if that's ok? I'll send you a friend request! That's great about your scar was it a crease incision? Would love to see that too! I'm trying to decide on tear drop or round.. What made you choose tear drop?

Yes Botox can be addictive so probably best to avoid it for as long as you can!! :p

Coco- that's quite a big difference! I don't think I want to be any bigger than a dd :/ maybe I should rethink..

Rose2704 i have accepted your FR ๎– and I knew I wanted to go tear as I just like that shape better and you can still achieve round looking boobs with tear shapes , you'll see in my pics that they look roundish. Xxxx

I'm petite too, 157cm tall and 52kg with an underbust measurement of 28 inches. I wear an a cup currently and I'm considering 325cc :) my surgery is 5 weeks away now so I'll post before and after pictures when I'm healed. Hooray for my impending boobage!