Sign in to follow this  
Laura

Need advice from girls with small boobies pre-op!!!

Helloo

I just had a consultation with Cosmeditour today and now I'm depressed :(

She told me I have a high sternum and because my breasts are so small it won't be a standard BA and I may get 'double bubble'.

I dont understand because you see girls with literally nothing and theirs look great afterwards!

Im 164cm, 53kg and a 10A/small B.. Is anyone similar and had surgery that has gone fine?

Im just thinking about not even getting them now because I don't want to end up worse than I am.. Im going to get consults at other places but Im just sad atm and need advice!!

There are ways to avoid double bubble but you always have to be aware of possible complications! Go and see a local surgeon and get their opinion just so you have a better understanding of the situation you may find opinions vary from surgeon to surgeon, I did from my experience. Don't let it get you down though! You still can have great results however you just may be restricted by size or other factors :)

Hi Laura, good advice from cbrni to have some consults here so you know what is needed and what restrictions you may have. Do you think she ment you have constricted/tuberous breasts? I think that is where the nipple is very close to the crease in relation to your breast and generally are fairly small.....think this can sometimes cause some issues but an experienced surgeon can give great results.....so don't be sad.....I'm sure you can still have a terrific BA. Also high sternum will affect how they sit (when not in a bra)....more likely to point out.....meaning less clevage.

You might like to check this out, has lots of useful info which may give you a better understanding of how everyones body shape affects the outcome regardless of what implants you choose.

http://www.advanced-art.com/Breast-Aug-Cleavage.htm

good luck and keep researching

chacha

Hi Laura

As you and the other ladies who have replied have said, go and get more than one opinion. I had 2 consults before choosing my surgeon and his advice and opinion was poles apart from the other guy I went to see.

Good luck :)

Hi Laura, like chacha said, do you think you have tuberous breasts? I had A/AA tuberous breasts and I do have a bit of a double bubble look as I had very constricted tissue that needed to be released and the creases lowered about an inch. It is getting better every day as the implant helps push out the old crease. I did know prior to having them that it would happen so was prepared. In time they should look normal. I am just over 3 weeks post op now and they are looking much better.

So sorry to hear that you're upset, Laura.

Definitely go to a few different consults to get a number of opinions. I also have a prominent sternum and was worried about how it would effect my end result.

I had to get my crease lowered and go with dual-plane implants - this wasn't suggested by some docs I consulted with, I'm happy that my surgeon was so thorough xx

chacha,

Thanks for posting that link. It was a great source of info and really helped to give me an idea of what to expect. I had been wondering about cleavage and whether I would get any.

Hi Laura, the first PS I had a consult told me I was a very bad candidate and that I would need several surgeries, the Second Surgeon told me all I need was BA and the next two told me I needed BA and Lift. I cried so hard after the first surgeon! But by the 3rd and 4th I was really at disbelief with the different recommendations.

Try not to get disheartened, like the other girls said I would advise talking to several surgeons, you might get some different options

Thanks everyone!!

I have another consult on thursday and then another somewhere else next tuesday, that ones at the Layt clinic so I will get to do that Vectra 3d thing :)

Thanks for that link!!

I don't know if they're tuberous.. I was wondering that and waiting for her to say it but she didn't. Ive looked up quite a bit about it but I just can't tell!

Hi Laura, good advice from cbrni to have some consults here so you know what is needed and what restrictions you may have. Do you think she ment you have constricted/tuberous breasts? I think that is where the nipple is very close to the crease in relation to your breast and generally are fairly small.....think this can sometimes cause some issues but an experienced surgeon can give great results.....so don't be sad.....I'm sure you can still have a terrific BA. Also high sternum will affect how they sit (when not in a bra)....more likely to point out.....meaning less clevage.

You might like to check this out, has lots of useful info which may give you a better understanding of how everyones body shape affects the outcome regardless of what implants you choose.

http://www.advanced-art.com/Breast-Aug-Cleavage.htm

good luck and keep researching

chacha

So by high sternum does she mean I have a big gap or?? I wasn't sure!! I know it isn't a small gap but I didn't think it was dramatic haha.. Can you still achieve good cleavage?

So sorry to hear that you're upset, Laura.

Definitely go to a few different consults to get a number of opinions. I also have a prominent sternum and was worried about how it would effect my end result.

I had to get my crease lowered and go with dual-plane implants - this wasn't suggested by some docs I consulted with, I'm happy that my surgeon was so thorough xx

Mary Martini,

How did yours turn out? What did you end up doing?..I see it was with Dr Piyapas.. was that in Thailand? Because I am going to Thailand and just worried because the proper consultation is not until I'm there!

I cried today too! I felt like such a sook but I just feel so unlucky that Im born with little boobs Im not comfortable with and might not even be able to get good fake ones!

Was yours a standard BA? The lady told me mine won't be so it will cost more

Hi Laura, the first PS I had a consult told me I was a very bad candidate and that I would need several surgeries, the Second Surgeon told me all I need was BA and the next two told me I needed BA and Lift. I cried so hard after the first surgeon! But by the 3rd and 4th I was really at disbelief with the different recommendations.

Try not to get disheartened, like the other girls said I would advise talking to several surgeons, you might get some different options

They are getting better everyday, at first they were very uneven, but DR P had his work cut out for him with me. On my Right I needed a Lift and Implant and On my left I needed my crease lowered and a larger implant, this is my dominant side so its taking much longer to soften PS siad up to nine months. So even tho things might be more difficult it doesn't mean you can't. Unfortunately you will be super jealous of the girls that come out of surgery with perfect boobs haha ;)

Dont feel bad, theres a lot of emotion tied up in boobies! :) Its a bit of a roller coaster ride. Yes he is in Thailand. I sent Dr P before photos and he consulted on those. It did cost me more approx AUD6000, but it would have been more than triple that in Australia. Any worries I had about surgery OS were gone by day one, the level of care there is amazing, I didn't want to leave, I was treated like Royalty

So by high sternum does she mean I have a big gap or?? I wasn't sure!! I know it isn't a small gap but I didn't think it was dramatic haha.. Can you still achieve good cleavage?

I'm not sure what she meant by high sternum - does it stick out? Mine does.. I will always have a gap due to my anatomy, but with a proper bra should be able to achieve pretty good cleavage (I did easily with my breastfeeding boobs). It's early days yet, but they're starting to soften so I can push them together a little, Can't wait to get into proper under wire bras :)

I don't know what she meant!! I couldn't ask because if I spoke I would have started crying haha (I'm a sook)as soon as she said "you won't be a standard breast augmentation" I was like nooo :( . I don't think it sticks out!

I'm not sure what she meant by high sternum - does it stick out? Mine does.. I will always have a gap due to my anatomy, but with a proper bra should be able to achieve pretty good cleavage (I did easily with my breastfeeding boobs). It's early days yet, but they're starting to soften so I can push them together a little, Can't wait to get into proper under wire bras :)