BA for curvy ladies?

Hello everyone!

I've really benefited from this forum, so many thanks to all the contributions! What I haven't quite found in terms of information, is BAs for larger women.

To put this in context, my fat distribution goes everywhere BUT my breasts hence why I'm looking into Breast Augmentation.  Is there anyone who's got a BA with a similar body type? I'm quite flat chested ( a 36B) in comparison to the rest of my shape and I'd love to see anyone size 12+ who's benefited from a BA and how their experience was. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 9:09 AM, Theiv said:

Hello everyone!

I've really benefited from this forum, so many thanks to all the contributions! What I haven't quite found in terms of information, is BAs for larger women.

To put this in context, my fat distribution goes everywhere BUT my breasts hence why I'm looking into Breast Augmentation.  Is there anyone who's got a BA with a similar body type? I'm quite flat chested ( a 36B) in comparison to the rest of my shape and I'd love to see anyone size 12+ who's benefited from a BA and how their experience was. 

Hey hun, this only just popped up in notifications. If you do a search through the threads for curvy, curvier, or bigger women - you may find a couple of conversations on this topic. There was a lovely lady a while back who was sharing her experience. Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck with your decision xo

Hey hun is 36 equivalent to a 14? 

If so then yes I can help :) share my experience with u 

i have since put on a few kgs ? but I’m a sz 14 chicky 

was 14b before my ba now a 14dd/e 

got 475cc unders 

absolutely love my body even more after my ba feel much more in prepation more lady like. Definitely had boob greed a year down the track lol 

what are you thinking of getting ?