Sign in to follow this  
nursiepoo

Looks like I'm finally booked and on my way!!

I have been reading posts on this forum and chatting with some of you for a while now and it looks like my time is now booked in and the countdown to boobies can begin!!

I have chosen to go with Dr Szalay and his suggestion of 400 HP smooth round under. The biggest down side was that I have to have it done in hospital due to low blood pressure so up goes the price!! But anyway, better safe than sorry.

I guess it is time to get serious and add a ticker to my posts and search out any other December girls that might be out there. I am booked for the 4th December...nice Christmas present huh?

Anyway, if there is anyone out there that is getting the same xmas pressie as me, love to hear from you!!

event.png

Oh how exciting!! I am considering Dr Szalay too! How did you find him during your consult etc? Obviously good because you've booked with him :-) His price is good and I like his before and afters :o) Will you go under general or twilight anaesthesia? Sorry for all the questions but he is one I am seriously considering!! :o) Good luck too, I'm so excited for you!! x

It exciting Sil23! He is straight to the point and very thorough. He does a full medical background, specifically surrounding problems with breast infections, blood pressure etc. He orders a mammogram pre op to make sure you don't have anything nasty hiding in there before he does the deed. I am going to have a general at Monteserrat hospital because I have very low blood pressure and it is too risky to have twilight, that's why I have to pay an extra $2,800. His price is good and he does explain why he feels a particular implant would be best for you.

I did have a consult with Dr Harwood as he has such a good rep, however he did not ask me many medical questions and offered me an implant shape and size that I have seen way too many girls be given by him. For that reason I didn't feel I was getting individual service to suit my shape and size.

Good luck with your decision, let us know how you go :)

4th Dec?? Definitely a great X'mas present!!

The date is booked, it's all about the waiting game now. You must be so excited now!! After surgery, buy a ticket to Sabah...Hahahaha!!!! Hopefully, I can join you! :o

Congrats nursiepoo I'm on the border of Nov/ Dec. I'm getting my BA done 30th Nov and getting out 1st Dec so all recovery will be in Dec just in time for Xmas....... So hubby tells everyone that he is getting an early Xmas pressy lol ( very cheeky one )

So you will be about 6 and a bit weeks to go now .... How exciting I can't wait .....

MumO5