Sign in to follow this  
Rose2704

Dr witoon bangkok hospital or dr boonchai PIAC

Hi ladies just looking for some advice/opinions/experiences

I am having BA next year in Thailand and have enquired at PIAC as well as Bangkok hospital

PIAC

Dr boonchai

Or

Bangkok hospital

Dr witoon

Both are willing to do what I want which is teardrop no lift- however I have recently heard dr boonchai also does silimed Brazillian implants!which may swag me.. However he has no where need the experience of dr witoon

Thanks in advance!

Hi there rose2704

How are you ? I am having my BA at PIAC with Dr Boonchai on the 30th Nov and there are other ladies on here that have used Dr Boonchai and loved his work ....When I first started looking Dr Witoon was the Dr I was going to go with ... But since then I changed my mind and going with Dr Boonchai .... I can let you know what he is like when I get there lol by then you will have chosen your Dr.....

MumO5

I just liked the sound of Dr Boonchai after research , pics from PIAC of his work and seeing other pics of his work from ladies on this forum ..... And I will def let you know how I go......

Mumo5

Oh where did you find pics of he's work?

That's one thing I have had trouble with as the hospital won't send out photos for privacy reasons and on the Bangkok hospital website that don't say which surgeon does what!!