Sign in to follow this  
jmr1986

335cc or 350cc HELP!

Hi Ladies,

So I have my BA booked for the 14th Dec and I'm so excited! The only thing I'm worried about is what size to go!

I'm a tiny size 6 and my ps have suggested a 325cc on my right 350cc on the left under the muscle!

I don't know if I should stick to the 325cc on the right thought because I'm going under I have heard you lose a bit of the size but then because I'm so small I don't want to look HUGE and ridiculous!

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

Hi babe,

I also have a 25cc Size difference in my implants. I have 375cc and 400cc, Im a size 10 and measuring at a 10F/12E (trust me I dont look that big - Look more like a DD)

You are only small BUT I wish I went 25cc bigger!!! Whether thats boobie greed or not im not sure, Naked Im very happy with them but in clothing they dont look big at all. I would see you PS again and just check the implant size... I did that twice and after I confirm the same size a second time I felt heaps better!!!

Goodluck

Hey hun,

what did your ps say as far as what would fit you?? I'm guessing if you're a small size 6 you might be limited in how much your skin can stretch and what size your body can accomodate?? My stats are in my sig below, but I've gone 315cc teardrops and am filling a C sports bra at the moment (bearing in mind I'm only 2 days PO so I'll likely change along the way). I'm really happy with the size, naked they look nicely in proportion, I havn't tried proper clothes yet I've been lounging around in hoddies etc!!