Sign in to follow this  
Mrs-D

You say 500's and people say woooha!

Been hearing a lot of weird comments lately from people when I say I went with 500's. Their immediate response is.. Woooha! That's massive.. Anyone else have the same issue? I don't feel as if its "massive" I am 174cm tall and quite broad fair enough it would be if I was a slender size 6 frame but I'm a size 14.

Xx

Don't even worry about it... I had an ex-strip club owner (who is a friend of mine) have that reaction when they found out I got 620ccs... I'm a size 12 and tall with broad shoulders... but apparently in their 20 years in the industry none of the girls they know have gone that big lol

I should point out I'm not an industry girl... lol

You get fitted with what works for you babe and the number is nothing to worry about... it's the look :)

That does cross my mind when you say 500 but given your height etc they do not sound so enourmous as originally thought. Most ladies on here seem to have an average size of 350ish so I guess 500 seems huge in comparison.

I'm sure they look just right for your body and don't worry yourself with others comments, you have what is right for you!

agree with the other girls - it really depends on your body as to what looks proportionate!! with your stats i think 500s sound perfect! you probably also have a lot of width in those implants, whereas a short, petite girl with 500s would have a ridiculous amount of projection!

The people away from this forum that i have told that i have 435s were really shocked - and yet in clothes i look like a C cup!! dont worry about their reactions or the number - im sure your boobs are amazing and thats the main thing :)

I totally understand. I went in for my consult in Aus yesterday (even though I'm getting them done in Thailand) and the doctor recomended 465cc.. As you can see in my stats I'm not overly tall and have a smallish statue so I thought that was way too big. I tried on the 385cc and they sound huge but looked perfect on.. Am now thinking I may even go 400cc.. It all just depends on how they 'sit' on you, I think everyones diifferent!

Thanks ladies :-) eager to get the bandaging off today to check out these puppies there are def not as swollen as they were yesterday so excited to see.. It's like Christmas morning.. I'll post a pic as soon as I'm back in aust ;-) xxx

my implants are the hugest but i measure a 12F and when i tell people that they are like wow thats huge

the size of the implant doesnt really matter as long as they look the way you want. Some girls get the look with smaller implants than others

Im home now, hubby has had his chance to check out the girls as well as friends, parents, inlaws haha! Im super happy with the size. Currently measure a 14DD, which is what I was hoping for. without a bra they do look massive (which I - and hubby are happy about) but with clothes on, look no bigger than my breast feeding boobies.

I guess the moral of the story, not to judge the sizes ;)

Thanks ladies for all your positive feedback. xx

Congrats on the arrival of your twins Mrs-D - look forward to seeing pics of the twins.

and congrats on getting 500's - less chance of you getting "booby greed" post op than if you had gone smaller.

I'm a firm believer in "bigger is better" when it comes to boobs. and so are most men. I'm sure you'll be ecstatic with them...

I get that reaction when I hear 500cc as well.. anything over 400 in fact! I went 315cc and I think they are big, haha!

All depends on your body, what you're going for and what makes you happy.

I'd love to have a look at some progression pics :)

I have my first week up.

First off Congrats on your new boobies... I totally agree with the other girls Mrs-d,, 500 does sound like they are going to be big but with your stats they sound right,, meanwhile if 500 went on a girl who was 155cm and say 55kg for example they would look completely different!!

Glad to hear you and hubby are enjoying the new girls!!

I'm with pixievibes I look at mine sometimes and think OMG there massive lol and mine to are only 315cc aswell. mine look heaps natural in a bikini and and in clothes I tried on a one piece swim suit and I was lik oh yeh boi they look soooo real lol my boyfriend thinks they look heaps real and he is surprised how real they look lol but yes I think it does come down to body shapes, sizes and how much skin you have around the breast and ur measurements I'm very tall and weigh a bit but around my breast area was extremely thin and I was extremely flat and I wanted the most natural look possible I was after like a jess hart look or Miranda Kerr not very big at all and that's what I got :) I don't think u can compare CC's

Sure Daisy_Resha!

Hubbys back from work tonight, so I'll get him to take a new one tonight and update the photos. Lefty is looking lower everyday and looks great, Righty is tight as tight. She's not ready to move and inch haha.

Oh and I LOVE my 500's and totally think I could have gone bigger ;) haha!!