DDaa

Surgery booked!

Getting in early because I’m so excited it’s finally happening! I’ve been reading so many BA journeys for years and I can finally say I’ve booked my surgery for Oct.

I’m going with textured round 340cc mentor implants. Originally I was going to go with anatomical but my PS thinks I’ll still get a really natural look with round and then no risk of rotation.

Any other October surgery buddies here??

Hi ya! 

Like yourself I have been on this forum for a lil while now waiting for the right time to have my surgery and I finally had my consultation today 😊 

Im based Adelaide and had my consult with Dr Kollias today, he was lovely.  He recommended Mentor smooth round, high profile, on top of muscle 450cc. I'm 5'4 and 71kg.

im booking my surgery tomorrow for 26th Oct. 😊 Finally happening!

look forward to following your journey 

Yay! October surgery here we come! I’m based in Melbourne 64kg 5’7 currently 12A aiming for a D cup PS recommended subfascial placement.

I’m counting down already haha good luck booking in for your surgery, it’s nice to have someone around the same date to follow!

Well surgery is all done! It went well no issues, minimal pain post op just more a feeling of tightness. Struggled to sleep the first night on my back but hope that will get easier with time.

I’ve been moving around day two pretty well, taken a few small gentle walks. Size feels so big but I think it’s because I’m used to so little haha and they’re probably a bit swollen at the moment. Can’t wait for the drop and fluff process!

On 10/10/2019 at 12:51 PM, DDaa said:

Hi @MellieMoo

Mine is actually tomorrow! I’m nervous but also super excited now haha

Yay

14 hours ago, DDaa said:

Well surgery is all done! It went well no issues, minimal pain post op just more a feeling of tightness. Struggled to sleep the first night on my back but hope that will get easier with time.

I’ve been moving around day two pretty well, taken a few small gentle walks. Size feels so big but I think it’s because I’m used to so little haha and they’re probably a bit swollen at the moment. Can’t wait for the drop and fluff process!

Yay! Congratulations! So happy for you and glad to hear it all went well 😊 Good luck with the D &F, look forward to hearing about your process. 1wk and 6 days to go for mine 😬