Sign in to follow this  
allira.s

too small and lopsided?

I am about 12weeks post op, and my implants were 420cc round textured silicone (I think). Before my op I weighed 50 kilos and was 5"8 (I still am actually haha) my before bust was a 12A. Going into my first consult I had inmind 300-320cc implants but was suggested that I go with 420 because as he said "nearly every woman wishes she had gone larger" so I agreed and picked the 420. In this same consult it was discovered that my right breast was a little lower then my left (to which neither me nor my boyfriend had ever noticed before!), normal he told me, and during the op they would place the implant up a little higher to compensate for this, or something along those lines.

Now 12 weeks on and the swelling is pretty much completely gone, aside from a little inbetween the breasts that I need to keep remembering to massage) and I got my first bra fitting. I was already disappointed because my right breast has already begun to hang lower then the left and I find it extremely obvious. My boyfriend tells me not to worry but it plays on my mind constantly, I was hoping to have it corrected. Ontop of that I was fitted today as a 12C and I could just squeeze into a B if I really wanted to. This has heart broken me, I dont know if Im just being gready or selfish, but Im thinking Ive spent all this money and its not what I was expecting. I thought by getting 420cc that I would have a fairly large bust, but even with my small frame it has put me up 1 maybe 2 cupsizes. Plus the lopsidedness :( I just want to cry and I have been all afternoon :( :(

Am I just being boob greedy and selfish? Or do I have a legitimate reason to be upset?

Hi allira, not too sure if your doc mentioned that asymmetry can be more pronounced after the surgery? my left is bigger than my right and the doc said he would do what he can to match them but they would probably never be perfectly symmetrical,

I have different sizes 325/400 and am fitting a 12D at the moment. Did he ask what cup size you wanted to go? I think b/c cup sounds small for 420cc!

Yeh I'm with happy coconut there I got 315cc and my PS told me is be measuring a full c large d cup and I tried on a 10d the other day which was pretty spot on as for not being happy could u go and speak to ur PS to c if there is anything he can help u with.