Sign in to follow this  
mumO5

What shape and size

Hi there ladies

Just want to know where everyone looks for pics or photos of the size and shape that they want to achieve.... I know what I want but can't seem to find any pics to show my Dr when I'm at my consult..... Could anyone help me to find a site which they have used or anything else that will help me ...

Thanks mumO5

I've just typed in breast augmentation before and after and found some good pics!

If you type it in as a web search rather than images, some websites have a thing that you can view photos of people that have gone from A to C or B to DD. any size! I found that really helpful :)

I found just by looking for surgeons I found a lot on their websites, I've just been going through looking for before shots that are similar to mine and seeing if I like the after then bookmarking.

I found my ideal on an american surgeon's site after googling what something meant that I found on here :)

I'm going to expand my search though to try to find some that are further down the recovery track because some of them still look a bit swollen and high up to get an idea.

http://www.breastimplantsusa.com/before-after-photos/breast-augmentation/size/B-to-DD.htm

check out this site - you can choose the sizes from and to (up to DD)

This site is amazing. I cannot get over how different implant sizes can give the same cup size even when starting with apparently very similar breast sizes and shapes. 550cc can look the same as 360cc, who would have thought? And I was looking at the A to D patients.

ETA: I played 'guess the implant size' and don't think I got one right! In some instances, the smaller implants looked bigger than some of the larger implants.

Hi Mum05,

I've found a few on here helpful for me

http://www.drmiroshnik.com.au/breast-augmentation-sydney/

There is one in the artistic gallery wearing a blue bra which I am going to print to show my Dr when I go over, but in the before and afters I found great for sizing etc for the look I am after, however trying not to get too set on a size until I get to my consult incase they say it won't fit.

Thanks again girls .....yes I think it all comes down to you ....our BWD it is I think that makes us all look different when the same size implants ......

Not long for you now katjs we have the same surgeon Dr Boonchai it seem I've been waiting for ages since I booked well I suppose 8 months is a while lol....but time will fly now I suppose, I'm just saying that as I had surgery 4 weeks ago and it only seems like last week....I have 6 weeks to go now ....

Hi mum05

I spend almost a year researching the size I wanted , but would you believe in my excitement in going I forgot my pictures . . So really it all came down to the consult and trying on sizes , I was always happy with my 300cc rice sizes that I made at home .in my consult I tried on 300cc , 325cc and 350 cc I chose the 325 mod plus profile and I'm very happy . Sometimes I think I could have gone the 350 but hindsight , I'm happy I can make the look very voluptuous or tone the down and you can't tell there not mine .

Good luck in your choices

Hi mum05,

I know. I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by. Hope you are recovering well after your op? I went to the Dr's today to get my presciptions for injections sorted.

Hi katjs

Soon we will be overseas and back again before we know it.. Yes I'm recovering pretty good from my op that i had 4 weeks ago I have a check up on the 9th Nov so I will see how that one is healing...then I will be recovering from my BA 3 weeks later ....

MumO5