Sign in to follow this  
emsie68

New to forum thought i would introduce myself and ask for advice.

Hi everyone i am in my early forties and have two great kids in there late teens, after many years of hating my post baby body i have finaly said enough is enough. Am now planning to do something i have wanted to do for years. want to get TT and BL but am confused as to which PS to use. I have Lots of stretch marks and loose skinon tummy which has been made worse by a loss of 30kgs over last year. Boobs have now become saggy and need a lift. would really appreciate some advice and reccomendations please for PS in sydney area.

Thanks

confused:

emsie68

Thanks, feel great now the weights off but still hate my belly and boobs. At least my kids are behind me on my decision, ythey said go for it mum if its what you want and is going to make you happier. showed my daughter my belly and she said oh god mum i didn't realise it was that bad, bless her she has even offered to go with me to see a PS for consult if i can narrow search down and find a good one who is good at both TT and BL. I have decided to get both procedures done at once since i have waited so long to do it.

emsie68

Hi Emsie! Good luck finding a surgeon.

Maybe try: http://www.plasticsurgeryforum.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?6-Tummy-Tuck-Abdominoplasty and then on the right hand side under where the numbers are for the pages use the search forum for sydney?

I just had a quick read through a couple of the threads and there are some recommendations and costs on there. Once you have a few names search for them and check out the other threads that come up for recommendations :)

Hi everyone i am in my early forties and have two great kids in there late teens, after many years of hating my post baby body i have finaly said enough is enough. Am now planning to do something i have wanted to do for years. want to get TT and BL but am confused as to which PS to use. I have Lots of stretch marks and loose skinon tummy which has been made worse by a loss of 30kgs over last year. Boobs have now become saggy and need a lift. would really appreciate some advice and reccomendations please for PS in sydney area.

Thanks

Hey hunny - I'm a newbie too and nervous - have consult with dr h 30/10 and booked surgery for 19/11 - would love to know wat to expect in the consult - already have had pics /email consult and he's thinking 410 high profile teardrop - I'm a lil self conscious as all the girls on here are so tiny and I'm a size 12 (sometimes a 14) and have lost weight as well - 95-74 kg over a number of years and am sporting golf balls in stocking lol congrats on the weight loss and all the best with ur ba Hun ;) I've been studying the forum for months and have my heart set on dr hArwood I have seen nothing but awesome reviews re he and his staff - I wonder if we have a ultrasound before surgery & does dr h do it or refer us - I'm just craving more info about consult day and surgery day - does the fact that I have a bigger frame mean that 410 will not be as big as I would like which is dd - what size are u looking for ?

Welcome to the forum, emsie68!!! You will love this forum so much until you won't leave your laptop...wait, who am I talking about? Yes, ME!!!

Congrats on your weight loss, I know how difficult it is, it's like a battle of mind & desire... :rolleyes:

I have done some checking on ps in sydney before you change my mind and decided to do my BA in Brisbane but I think the girls who have done their BA/Tummy Tuck/BL in Sydney will be the better candidates to refer the ps to you afterall they have done it and happy with the result.

Good luck with your seach!!

Good luck with consult kendra01, im simmilar to you, not sure what to ask but at least you have found someone to ask. wheres dr harwood based? would love for you to give me feedback on your consult.

Emsie68

:)

Thanks

confused:

emsie68

Hi emsie68, Congratulations on your weight loss... and welcome to the forum... There is heaps of information on here and the girls are fantastic... Take your time and search out a PS that will give you exactly what you want... Good luck... I look forward to following your journey... I will send you a FR if thats ok :)

Hi Welcome to the forum! I had TT early this year (but in Melb) so not really helpful, but there was a girl on here (in Feb) called Cs1982 who had TT and BL(with implants) with Dr Jake Lim and her results where brilliant. He might be one to check out? Not sure if she's on here these days, but you could try sending her a Friend Request and a private message.

wishing you all the best on your journey

chacha

Thanks chacha i'll see if she is still about on forum and if not send her a friends request. now i have made the decision i just want to get moving and get it done. Im going to post on Abdominoplasty forum and see if anyone on there can suggest other PS. will also have a look at Dr lim website later tonight. By the way congrats on having your BA are you happy with them?

emsie68:o