Sign in to follow this  
allaboutboobs

Still sad!

Hey ladies. i am still sad about my size.

everyone that i see on here that has got the 360's they look great. i didn't start off completely flat so i dont understand why my size isn't similar. i don't feel any different really.

please tell me they will get bigger. i got complete unders. all i ever wanted was boobs, and now i feel like i have spent all this money, and got surgery, and i feel like i have got hardly any.

:(

Hi AAB, they are definitely heaps bigger...I just looked at your photos and they look fab :) But not good that you feel that way :( They will still change; mine went up a size at the six month mark, once they have properly dropped and fluffed....what do you measure now? I know you wanted a D...did you end up with that? Damned booby greed, but they should still get bigger :)

Molros, i am not sure what i am measuring now. i am still in my post op bra which is a 12DD but it hides them well, and i don't really fill out the bottom now the swelling has gone down.

i tried on a C cup bra and that fit :( i was so upset. i want to be a DD/ E

i hope all it is is the muscle pushing against the implant :(

Molros, i am not sure what i am measuring now. i am still in my post op bra which is a 12DD but it hides them well, and i don't really fill out the bottom now the swelling has gone down.

i tried on a C cup bra and that fit :( i was so upset. i want to be a DD/ E

i hope all it is is the muscle pushing against the implant :(

I know what you mean, the post op ones do hide them well. You had some boobs before so you should end up being bigger than a C for sure.......360 isn't small is it. I know that I bought heaps of bras about 3-4 months after and then had to replace them all as they got too small. I really do think they will change...I know its hard waiting but after two weeks they will still be settling and have a fair way to go. The muscle will hold them in place and the D&F will be a gradual process. I know my left one held on to the implant for ages and I'm right handed. Is going to see your surgeon and explaining how you feel an option? That might help reassure you a bit that they still have a way to go before they are 'final'? x

I really hope so. everyone on here seems to be so big straigt after their op. i didn't think 360's were a small implant either.

i hope they do get bigger when they drop. whenever that will be!

my surgeon is in Sydney. i don't think i see him again until 3 monts post op.

I have unders and understand your frustration! Everyone else seems to get instant results, but they do get bigger, slowly slowy, a few weeks after I got mine I fit into my B cups, now I am a 10D and still changing and I only have 250 & 300CCs so hang in there!

Try not to compare yourself too much to other people - everyones bodies react differently. mine were huge within a week or so post op and my doc thinks i wont gain anymore size, but many other girls take ages to fluff!!! sounds like you are just one of the people who take longer!!! 360 is definitely not a small size and you will get bigger with time ... up to 6 months and maybe 12 you will be changing!!! i know its hard but try to stay happy - your pics look amazing hun xx

Hey AAB - I think they look fantastic hun!

You've still got a fair bit of fluffing to go by the looks of it - they're still pretty tight. I think a lot of gals with unders say around the 3-5 month mark is when they go up in size. Just got to be patient :/ I've got dual-planes and had my crease lowered, so I've got to be patient while they settle into position and the skin stretches - such a pain in the butt sighhhh :)

Have you got any updated photos? I take mine every Thursday and even though I never see much difference in the mirror, the differences in the photos are pretty dramatic. It's a great way to keep track of your progress as they settle and fluff.

xx

I was just looking at my photo time line last night and I don't think my boobs showed there size until recently, prob around week 5 now they look big :-) I got 360 unders as well. Hang in there they still need to drop and settle

Oh ABA, you are just 18 days post surgery.... still have lots of drop & fluff to do. Give your already gorgeous boobs sometimes to look much much more gorgeous, hun. :o

I have this particular way to explain why some girls fluffed up within couple of weeks some take couple of months....

It might sound less classy to put it this way.... :o

Some men seems to have under measured "stuff" but when when the moment arrived, it can be very surprising... but some men that seems to have good measurement but on that moment, it's lees fulfilling...

SO.......

some women fluffled up fast and the cup size just stay on the same letter after couple of months.....some women might not see any enormous changes in the early stage...but when their body ready....their boobs keep fluffing up slowly for as long as months....

The things, both category of women end up with BIG BOOBS or the size they after.

Hi AAB,

I've just sent a Fr request. It may be just that your mmuscles are compressing and will hopefully start to settle, drop and fluff soon for you. It will happen:)

Oh hun I know how you feel and I'm sure we have all been there...as the other girls have said you really need to wait for a few more months I reckon!!! Also.....what did your PS say??? I know the best way for me to combat boobie-greed is knowing my PS couldn't have fit anything bigger, so it was never an option....however I get the impatience....I want mine to look good in tops and bikinis now....haha, still have to wait a bit before they soften enough for real cleavage though!!!

Haha Ace80, I like your thinking!!! And how very true :) (we have managed to change a booby thread to a willy thread) bahaha

{Blush}..... hahahaha!!! Glad you like my metaphor, molros!! Try to add some spice and cheer our girl up....