Sign in to follow this  
deeonlyone

Newbie here! Looking for Melbourne ba surgery stories. My op 2 weeks today!

Hi All,

This is my first day on here and I'm so glad I found this site! I'm 33yrs old, 161cms, 52kgs and have bf my 3 kids. Now I'm left with no boobs and have booked in for surgery 29 October and can't wait.

I had 3 different plastic surgeon consults and am very happy with the one I have choosen. My only problem is deciding which size to use. He has said I could do either 300cc or 365cc. I'm wanting a full C afterwards and am worried that if I go the 300 I might think they are too small but if I go the 365 that they may look too fake.

I would love to hear your feedback and any suggestions as to what I should do. Looking forward to hearing your replies. Surgery is 2 weeks today...eeek!

Hi deeonlyone, how are you? That's exciting! I'm having mine done on friday! Can't wait, if I was you I would go 365cc, I always here of girls wishing they had gone bigger, never smaller, totally your decision though! Goodluck and let us know how you go xxx

Hi Ree1990,

Good luck with your surgery Friday are you having it done here in Melbourne and if you dont mind me asking what size are you doing? Thanks for the input re size.:)

Hi boobalicious, thanks for the advice it definately seems to be the concensous on here. Always go the one up :o

Thanks for that, I'm actually from Wollongong, so I'm going with dr jake lim in Sydney, I have my consult tomorrow but I'm thinking between 450-500cc I want to be bigger :) I will keep you updated anyway, as for the countdown thingo I tried aswell but I don't think I can do it as I'm using my iPad I think you need to be on a pc to do it :)