Sign in to follow this  
Meela87

425cc = Outcome 12E or 10F??

So i just went into bras and things to ask if they had anything suitable for after breast augmentation. The sales lady there was really nice and excited for me, asked me what CC i was going and when i said possible 425cc she was blown away and said I will be at least and Ecup possible an F. my mum was with me you should have seen her face drop!!! I really didnt think that by viewing some images of ladies with E cups it looks that big. but the F cup the sales staff showed me today i could have worn as a hat! now im scared hahahaha. has anyone on here had the 425cc implants or similar and ended up such a size!??? do you have any before and afters?

the thing is i have very little breast tissue to begin with but the sales staff at bras and things said it shouldnt matter, i'll be at least an E.

Hey hun, I think it depends on a number of factors... such as your frame and width, and whether you are going under the muscle or over....

I went under the muscle, I'm 1.74cm tall and I'm a size 12, I have a broad frame and I got fitted with a 12HH and/or 14G today and I'm 3 weeks post op this Friday. I had my 2 week post-op consult with my PS today and he said I may still have some swelling to subside but not much and that I shouldn't invest in any bras until I reach my 6 week mark.

I think if you want a full proportionate bust just go with the bigger size you were recommended. Heaps of women make a conservative choice and end up regretting it.

Thanks hun, and thats what i think too i really want the hourglass figure to happen for me im quite curvy have moderate hips and bum. the 425cc sizers look good and give me that proportionate look, i dont want them to look too natural i do want them to look like they have been enhanced (getting overs with slight dual plane at top to give soft look but defined cleavage) and after im paying thousands of dollars to make them bigger i dont want to be regretting that they are too small. and honestly i think big sizes are so common now i dont think that the E and F cups etc are as crazy big as they used to be. but my mum was like HOLY MOLY WHAT ARE U THINKING hahaha. i dunno, when i first decided to get my boobs done it was a full DD cup i wanted, just hope im not getting boobie greed. but boobie greed is better than boobie regret i guess.... :)

I just got 435 rounds unders - have been measured at an 8FF in a boutique but bras and things have managed to fit me into a 10E comfort bra and a 10F underwire annalise bra. i think we are already friends so have a look at my pics! i definitely dont feel like they are FF boobs - but fakies measure much bigger than natural. put me next to a natural 8FF and im sure i would look tiny in comparison.

I am taller but the same weight and have a slight top half and carry all my weight on my bum and thighs. i love my new size and finally feel proportionate. go with the sizers that you like rather than the ending cup size as it can vary so much person to person and it is after all just a number and a letter!! since i am less than 2 weeks out i am wondering whether my cup size will actually increase because of fluffing (i have no more swelling) but my doc says i should stay the same now - just dont go crazy buying bras lol

Stats are in my sig - just remember that an 8b/c is the same as a 10-12a/b so we are probably a similar starting size...

Meela, I have 440cc and was a 12A to start with. I was sized last week at Bra's n Things as a 12DD.

My stats are in my signature. And as you can see by reading around on the forum, the same sized implants can give completely different results in each girl.

Good luck.