Sign in to follow this  
Lozz68

Complete comfort bra - my experience

Hey Girls,

As promised this is my experience so far with the complete comfort bra (bras and things) - after a few different reviews i was hesitant to buy but wasnt really left with many other options for wirefree bras in such a large size. i might add that i havent taken the tags off yet so that if i am not happy i can take them back!

for those who havent seen my posts already - i have been sized at an 8F or 8FF. I have a 10E in the complete comfort and it seemed to fit well in store - i was fitted properly by the staff (though they had to fit me in what was available - i made note that 10 smallest band, E largest cup ).

I wore the bra for 8 hours today. the 10 band fits me perfectly, if they made an 8 then it would be too tight and the girls in store said it was a small make so if you buy i would suggest getting a larger band size than normal (have heard this elsewhere on the forum). the cups seem to fit well also but if i fluff anymore at all then it will become to small very quickly (seems in line with my between 8F/FF cups).

the straps are padded and comfy and sit well, and the front of the band sat well and did not irritate my incisions (as some of my crops do). one thing that i did notice is that over the top of my incisions the bra sort of gathered a little (you can kind of see this in my pic) and i think it is either because my incision are a little raised, or more likely it is the fact that i have such round fake boobs that i did not fill out the lower pole as much as natural breasts would, or fake ones that had settled more. it didnt worry my at all and tightening the straps a little made it go away almost completely - just something i noticed (but wasnt noticeable under clothing).

i was planning on wearing the bra longer today as i am usually away from the house for 12 hours for work (starting back tomorrow), but my boobs started sort of aching a little bit (and my nipples are way oversensitive) and i think this is because the bra holds them tighter than my sports crops do. personally i think it may just be too soon for me to be wearing proper bras for so long as i am only a week and a half post op. it could also be that i need a bigger size (maybe 12E would work for me as the 10 band is still very firm on the loosest setting).

so my conclusion - i dont have a proper one yet sorry!! haha i will try again in a few days, or maybe next weekend and plan to wear my crops to work for a bit. and then i will update here again. I think it will definitely be comfy enough in the right size once the first bit of recovery is over (but cant confirm yet). just make sure that you get a bigger band size than usual or i think you will regret it!!!

Would love to hear other peoples experiences on the bra here in one place, as i have seen scattered comments that it is uncomfortable, or comfortable around the forum recently.

http://www.brasnthings.com/store/lingerie/bras/complete-comfort-microfibre-contoured-bra.html

xx

Definitely go a band size bigger or 2! The bra itself is comfortable enough but man mine is so bloody tight it's not funny, especially by the end of the day. BnT fit me as a 12DD so that's what I got, never did she tell me they run small. Trying it on for 5 mins is one thing, wearing it for 12 hours at a time is completely different!

Definitely go a band size bigger or 2! The bra itself is comfortable enough but man mine is so bloody tight it's not funny, especially by the end of the day. BnT fit me as a 12DD so that's what I got, never did she tell me they run small. Trying it on for 5 mins is one thing, wearing it for 12 hours at a time is completely different!

got it exactly right there!!! for me to consider a band 12 is pretty drastic so yeah at least an increase in one size but i think 2 would be more comfy.

Ok so last Friday i wore this bra for 14 hours straight. I had worn it about 8hours at a time before this, and it wasnt comfortable exactly but didnt worry me too much.

Well after 14 hours i could not wait to get the damn thing off!! i think the cups are now too small for me which might be a big reason for this (correct size might be much more comfortable). It LOOKS like it fits - i dont have any spillage over the tops of the cups or anything, but i could see that it was leaving marks across the tops of my boobs.

i have a band size up from normal - 10 instead of 8. and i can pull it away from my body a decent amount, which in good bra fitting terms should mean that it is a little loose in the band. however by the end of the day it had left huge, red, irritated indentations all the way around my body and it was such a relief to take it off.

I also had the indentations all the way around the bottom of my boobs - where the underwire would sit.

I couldnt believe how uncomfortable it made me!! and i wont be wearing this bra again for work - i may still wear it for a couple of hours at a time for special occasions until i can wear underwire but i wont subject myself to 14 hours straight again!! haha

I like the look of the bra as it is the only wirefree one i have been able to find in anywhere near my size, but as many other people have said it is just uncomfortable!!!!

If you do get this - i would probably suggest going 2 band sizes up and making sure that the cups fit properly (i think a 10E is just too small for my now 8FF/G assets!). due to fluffing i think it fit me when i bought it but doesnt fit me anymore so this is also something to consider when buying

xx

Ive been wearing this bra the last week, and Ive been finding the same. I went up a band size (fitted a 14DD) so wearing a 16D at the moment. I've also found that short period of time is totally comfortable, but yesterday I was in it for 14 hours and OMG the relief when I ripped it off as instant. I also had the red around my body, but I just put it down to being a really hot day here yesterday, and we were out and about most of the day. Today Im sticking to my good old sports crop and it is so much more comfortable, just restricts what I can wear in my wardrobe :( So think I will use this bra for the days that I am out of the house (im a stay at home mum) and then when home switch back to the old faithful sports crop until I can start wearing underwires.

xx

Glad im not the only one - it actually made really deep indents on me which didnt disappear for quite a while after i took it off and showered :( I took some pics, and might even try and upload them but they dont show it as well as i would have liked!!

I got 2 of these bras back when i was 4 weeks post op and now my implants have soften and changed slightly and the bras i bought are to big now... waste of $100 bucks only worn 1 of them once and havent even worn the other.

But from wearing the black one for 4 hours at a friends bday party I was releived taking it off at end of the night... not comfortable at all I wouldnt recommend them to no one!

I got 2 of these bras back when i was 4 weeks post op and now my implants have soften and changed slightly and the bras i bought are to big now... waste of $100 bucks only worn 1 of them once and havent even worn the other.

But from wearing the black one for 4 hours at a friends bday party I was releived taking it off at end of the night... not comfortable at all I wouldnt recommend them to no one!

I bought 2 as well - but only because BnT had a 3 for 2 sale on at the time (got 2 Complete comforts and an underwire annalise). I wore one of the complete comforts and kept the tags on the other two bras, which i think i will take back but i am waiting until i am allowed in underwires to do that so i can exchange them at the same price and get the right size :) if they dont have anything i want, or anything that fits me i can return them for a refund.