Sign in to follow this  
Laura

Lateral Nipples? Anyone else?

Just looking at photos I have realised my nipples don't point completely forward as they should and when I bend over, they lean more to the side rather than straight down.

I am now worried after BA they will point to the side more and look ridiculous, and that I won't be able to achieve cleavage.

Has anyone had this problem pre-op? What are they like post op? Cleavage is important to me!

Mine slightly point outwards and I also have abit of a gap.... I can get full cleverage!! I beleive the reason I can get this is because I have smooths..my implants move freely so I can move them about and wearing different bra's help acheive different looks.

I just did a 3D consultation so got to see what implants would look like in me and the nipples don't look too bad! I still hate them because they are big :( They look a little bit wonky but nothing too dramatic and looks like I will get cleavage woo!! Im going to upload pics from the thing

Mine are the same!! I was actually going to post a thread asking about it.

I went in for my consult in Perth and he said that I have quote 'two totally different boobs'... I was like wha??

You cant really tell in real life but it shows up on photos that my nipples point in different directions.

I would love to see some before/after photos of someone that has this problem.. as I would like to know whether its gonna get better or worse..

lexie44light, send me a FR if you'd like, I have a photo from the 3D image thing you can have a look at! My right one is sort of wonky but they don't look as bad as i expected