Sign in to follow this  
Laura

Girls with 350-375cc

Hello :)

I had a consult today, and did the 3D image thing. We tried 350 and 375 which I liked and they said would bring me to my desired D cup.. Has anyone had these results cause I thought 350 was bigger than that. My friend got 325 and is a 10DD. Anyone with similar stats let me know how yours are :)

I'm 165cm 53kg and currently a 10A

Cup sizing post op is sooooo hard to determine!!! it will be different for everyone! My doc told me that i would end up about a DD, possibly an E. He measured me with a measuring tape at my 1 week PO appointment and said that the chart said i was a 10D but that there was no way that was right, and that i had definitely hit the DD range - more likely E

I trotted off down to the closest large-sized bra boutique for a proper fitting and they told me i was actually an 8F/FF, even tho the tape measure said 10D lol so this is just an example of how complicated it all is! further to that i can fit into small-banded 10E & Fs at bras and things ... oh the confusion

My advice is to try and forget cup sizes - fake boobs 'measure' a lot bigger than real ones and your desired 'D' might in fact be a DD or E once they are in - who knows!! i am sure that 350-375 will got you at least a D.

try and make some rice sizers and concentrate on your 3D imaging and if you like what you see there then im sure they will be the perfect size for you

x

Hey Laura I got 345cc and I'm now measuring a 10DD.. I started off with literally nothing I barely filled a 10A and i am over the moon with me size :) hope this helps make your mind up

X

I had a consult today, and did the 3D image thing. We tried 350 and 375 which I liked and they said would bring me to my desired D cup.. Has anyone had these results cause I thought 350 was bigger than that. My friend got 325 and is a 10DD. Anyone with similar stats let me know how yours are :)

Hi Laura, I went 375cc HP smooth submuscular and was trying these implants on in a 10D bra... post surgery I am an 8E or I can fit some small banded 10DDs... however I had more existing breast tissue than you as a pre-op empty 8C or 10B so this could most likely be a D cup for you. My advice though? Go the extra 25cc on what you pick... you lose 25cc once the implant is under the muscle, and I truely regret not going the 400cc as I would of still been the same size, but fuller. :)

Yeah the consult I went to said I could probably go up to 375 left and 400 right so if I had the choice I probably would! I just don't want them to be too big and fake looking though, and my mum definitely doesn't want that for me!! Just sucks having to wait til February and when I'm in Thailand to find out whats best!

Thanks Supermummy, Had a bit of a shock until I read your before size haha :)

I was a good 10D/DD depending on the bra brand before my BA and now I am a full 10F very hard to find bras but love my boobs! i am 60-63kilos and they suit my figure very well, when I was breastfeeding my babies I was 10FF that's massive!

Hi

I am 165cm 48kgs and was less than a 10a. I have had 370cc anatomical high profiles under the muscle. As of last Saturday I was fitted as a 8E but think I may be slightly bigger than that now as my bra is giving me lines! I am 5 weeks po. My size is great, I don't look massive, can easily hide them but they do look large naked or in a bikini!

Hope this helps

I'm 56kg, same heigh as you and just got 370 put in yesterday, they're not as big as I thought and once the swelling goes down I imagine to be a small D, which is what I am after. They look like they will look good without a bra but then will have the ability to look majorly sexy with a decent push up bra.. Can't wait!!

Hi,

I have put on 5kgs since my surgery (woops!) - but at the date of my surgery my stats were as follows:

168cm

56kgs

Bra: 10 b/c (saggy)

Implant: 360 Anatomical Braz

Current bra size: 10DD, 12D

I am really happy with the size of mine. Sometimes I look at them and they seem small, only because I am used to them!

They are the right CC's for my frame.

xox

Hi,

Going into surgery I was 52 kilos and a 12B (empty after breastfeeding). My implants were 380 HP rounds. I now comfortably fit a 12E. When my Dr measured me with the sizers in, in his office he said I would be a 12E so there you go..not much size lost by going under the muscle. No one had noticed any difference in clothes but I'm so happy with how they look naked :)

Hey Laura, I'm now measuring a 10DD even though I might go to an E as the cup now feels a bit tight o the top! Eek! I hope I stay at the 10dd or might try on some 12ds cause E size bras are hard to find lol :)

Oh in work clothing they probably look like a large C but I don't wear anything to tight to work lol :)