Sign in to follow this  
chacha

My GP is great :) just told her about my BA in Thailand

Hi just wanted to say what a great GP I have :) I'd been dreading the time I would need to go see her and tell her that I'd had a BA in Thailand. So today was the day, I had to go as I'm spitting stitches....(can't deal with them as i can't see them properly....need 4 hands, one for the mirror, one to hold my boob, another to use the sizzors, and perhaps another the hold the thread with tweezers).....sorry back to the point, she was fabulous. She thought it was a great idea to have had the BA (particularaly after have children and also as i had asymmetry issues) and was thrilled for me and impressed with my results. Also she thought the price was great :)

She dealt with the spitting stitches for now.....though think I have many more coming....what a pain, I'm sure some people are more suseptable to this and sadly I'm one of them :( Just hope it will all be healed up by Christmas so I can go swimming.

Anyhow, just wanted to share my terrific news :D

chacha

I'm glad she was so good. My GP knew nothing. I asked her about 6times if she though my scars were ready for the silicone sheets and she just ranted on about something else. Time for a new doc I think.

:)

Hi just wanted to say what a great GP I have :) I'd been dreading the time I would need to go see her and tell her that I'd had a BA in Thailand. So today was the day, I had to go as I'm spitting stitches....(can't deal with them as i can't see them properly....need 4 hands, one for the mirror, one to hold my boob, another to use the sizzors, and perhaps another the hold the thread with tweezers).....sorry back to the point, she was fabulous. She thought it was a great idea to have had the BA (particularaly after have children and also as i had asymmetry issues) and was thrilled for me and impressed with my results. Also she thought the price was great :)

She dealt with the spitting stitches for now.....though think I have many more coming....what a pain, I'm sure some people are more suseptable to this and sadly I'm one of them :( Just hope it will all be healed up by Christmas so I can go swimming.

Anyhow, just wanted to share my terrific news :D

chacha

Thats good to hear ChaCha

I am glad other people's bodies spit stitches too...its a funny feeling isn't it! I never knew whether to pull or trim (I trimmed, was too much of a sook to pull in case it kept coming lol)

Thats good to hear ChaCha

I am glad other people's bodies spit stitches too...its a funny feeling isn't it! I never knew whether to pull or trim (I trimmed, was too much of a sook to pull in case it kept coming lol)

Hi Molros,

yes what a pain it is.....i thought last weeks it had all healed perfectly and the scar was looking great, this week a heap of stitches were poking through!

When's your redu? must be soon, hope it all goes well for you, sad though cos yours look so brilliant, but the brazilians will be great and with the reduced cc rate you'll have peace of mind!!

chacha

I'm glad she was so good. My GP knew nothing. I asked her about 6times if she though my scars were ready for the silicone sheets and she just ranted on about something else. Time for a new doc I think.

:)

Hi honeybee, to be honest she wasn't that knowlegable, but I was just so glad that she was non judgmental and happy to help me along the way, be it incisions, stitches etc......kind of wish I told her before we went...probably should have but was scared she'd try to convince me not to LOL!

Hope you can find a good GP to help you out

chacha

Nice to hear it went well. I can understand why Aussie GPs would have reservations, but if they have great results in front of them it's hard for them to argue it!!

yes totally agree! Have you just had your's done...where abouts?

Hope you are recoverying well :)

cheers

chacha

I have already told my GP that I'm going to Phuket in Nov for a BA and he never once bagged them at all ... He praised them and said that if anything was to go wrong it could go wrong anywhere in the world....but to check the PS credentials and work ....

I'm happy with my GP....

Mum05

That's so lucky chacha! I knew my family GP would probably be judgemental, so I saw a nurse practitioner who works from a pharmacy when I needed some antibiotics. She was absolutely great, and since they don't keep a file on you they don't feel the need to ask detailed history. She even said the surgeon had done a great job. And she recommended a silicone gel and showed me how to apply it!